Living A Life Free Of Sin

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
God's children is every person on this earth. But you are very persistent to call me a sinner aren't you? well i did say you could say whatever you wanted about meLOL I guess i kinda opened myself up for that one
 
God's children is every person on this earth. But you are very persistent to call me a sinner aren't you? well i did say you could say whatever you wanted about meLOL I guess i kinda opened myself up for that one
Umm I do not know where you got your definition, but I get mine from scripture

Romans 8:14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

If we are being led by God's Spirit we will not sin, hence God's children do not sin
 
God's children is every person on this earth. But you are very persistent to call me a sinner aren't you? well i did say you could say whatever you wanted about meLOL I guess i kinda opened myself up for that one
No you call yourself a sinner. I simply believed you.

Are you now saying you don't sin?
 
Umm I do not know where you got your definition, but I get mine from scripture

Romans 8:14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

If we are being led by God's Spirit we will not sin, hence God's children do not sin
I got my definition from god, he see's every person as a treasure, why else would want them so badly to be saved?
 
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by sinless Umm I do not know where you got your definition, but I get mine from scripture

Romans 8:14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

If we are being led by God's Spirit we will not sin, hence God's children do not sin
I got my definition from god, he see's every person as a treasure, why else would want them so badly to be saved?
God does love all of humanity and wants them to be saved, but according to scripture, only those that have been born again/born of God/ are lead by His Spirit are His children. The rest of humanity are children of the devil
 
It is all about attitude. If you willfully sin knowing it is against God, it is counted against you until you repent.

1 John 5:17
English Standard Version (ESV)
17 "All wrongdoing is sin..."

A Sin of Omission is failure to do what one can and must do.
A Sin of Commission is to know something is against God and do it anyway.
There are sins of ignorance...sinning and do not realize that it is a sin.

I believe the Bible gives the best answer; at least this is what helps me understand the subject, maybe it will help others:

James 4:17
Therefore to him that knows to do good, and does it not, to him it is sin.
 
God does love all of humanity and wants them to be saved, but according to scripture, only those that have been born again/born of God/ are lead by His Spirit are His children. The rest of humanity are children of the devil
Idk... I see them all as his children they just don't know it yet so therefore just as his eye's burn out of love for them so will mine