Here I am...finally 22 years old. I never thought the day would ever come for me to live this long. I thought maybe I'd be dead or something before I even got to this age.
Yes, that's a horrible thing to ever think about.
But are we really living out our lives like we want to? Are we accomplishing things we have written on our bucket list or maybe we are at that point in our lives where we are truly content with our relationships, jobs, and even our own being? We are not put on this earth just to pay bills. We were created to do so much more for God than just to live and then die...We are to live for Christ and die to our sins. Every bad deed we do is a sinful crime in God's eyes. You may be entitled to your own opinion if you're reading this, but God to me is real and loving. God is a loving God and has always been. People just can't wrap their tiny heads around God's encompassing love that they decide to despise and reject His loving kindness and grace and mercy He has for us all. That's what is the hardest thing to understand as a Christian is God's love. His love is so big and crazy that it's also very indescribable. That is the only word I have found that can explain it. I could go on and on to explain what love is and not be able to completely describe it. God's word paints a picture of what love is in 1 Corinthians 13.
I've got a crazy idea, look up the bible verse and it will explain everything.
Yes, that's a horrible thing to ever think about.
But are we really living out our lives like we want to? Are we accomplishing things we have written on our bucket list or maybe we are at that point in our lives where we are truly content with our relationships, jobs, and even our own being? We are not put on this earth just to pay bills. We were created to do so much more for God than just to live and then die...We are to live for Christ and die to our sins. Every bad deed we do is a sinful crime in God's eyes. You may be entitled to your own opinion if you're reading this, but God to me is real and loving. God is a loving God and has always been. People just can't wrap their tiny heads around God's encompassing love that they decide to despise and reject His loving kindness and grace and mercy He has for us all. That's what is the hardest thing to understand as a Christian is God's love. His love is so big and crazy that it's also very indescribable. That is the only word I have found that can explain it. I could go on and on to explain what love is and not be able to completely describe it. God's word paints a picture of what love is in 1 Corinthians 13.
I've got a crazy idea, look up the bible verse and it will explain everything.