Living Water - Consuming Fire

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

FlyingDove

Dec 27, 2017
LIVING WATER
John 7:37 In the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying, If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink.
(NOTE: Day 8, Feast of Tabernacles)

John 6:35 And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.

John 4:10 Jesus answered and said unto her, If thou knewest the gift of God, and who it is that saith to thee, Give me to drink; thou wouldest have asked of him, and he would have given thee living water.

(NOTE: All the Samaritan woman had to do was believe & ASK. All anyone need do, is BELIEVE & ASK!)

John 7:
37 In the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying, If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink.

38 He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water

39 But this spake he of the Spirit, which they that believe on him should receive: for the Holy Ghost was not yet given; because that Jesus was not yet glorified.

(NOTE: The Living Water is God's salvation/sealing, eternal life giving, indwelling Holy Spirit)

ALL CONSUMING FIRE
Deut 4:24 For the LORD thy God is a consuming fire

Heb 12:29 For our God is a consuming fire.

The All Consuming Fire can also anoint/indwell believers with His eternal life giving Living Water/Holy Spirit.

FINAL THOUGHT
Matt 3:11 & Luke 3:16 John the Baptist said; I indeed baptize you with water; but one mightier than I cometh, he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost and with fire:

(NOTE: The FIRE symbolizes purifying heat, destruction & judgment of sin. Only Christ: the Alpha & Omega, Beginning & End, Creator & Final Judge. Can baptize with the salvation/sealing, eternal life giving, indwelling Holy Spirit &/or with sins eternal separating judgment/CONSUMING FIRE)