Location, Location, Location

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
N

nightingale91

Hello Everyone!

I don't get to log into Christian chat often, so I kind of consider myself a new user.

I'm sure there are users all around the world logged in right now. Where is everyone from?

I'm from Westchester, NY. Anyone else from here?

Enjoy your day!

S

Siberian_Khatru

Los Angeles area, in California. Hi there, nightingale! You're welcome to join us more often, if time permits.

nightingale91 said:
Enjoy your day!
Same to you!

MartyrNdaMaKn

Jan 22, 2013
I am from the good ole state of California. Nice to meet you.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Clearwater, Florida. Belated welcome to CC.

T

Tintin

Welcome to CC! I'm from Adelaide, South Australia, Australia (a country, island, continent).

melita916

Aug 12, 2011
i'm in texas, but howdy isn't part of my vocabulary, so i say HI!!! :D

Feb 7, 2015
Welcome to CC! I'm from Adelaide, South Australia, Australia (a country, island, continent).
I have a friend there. He flies out of Turo Flats. I think it's about 60 miles north of you.

M

MollyConnor

i'm in texas, but howdy isn't part of my vocabulary, so i say HI!!! :D
I'm from Texas too! :D I don't say howdy either but I do say ya'll. LOL

J

jennymae

I'm originally from Alabama and I dont say howdy either...but my accent tends to tell the tale anyways lol

kodiak

Mar 8, 2015
I am a Maine-iac lol
We are still buried in snow and expecting more. :)

T

Tintin

I have a friend there. He flies out of Turo Flats. I think it's about 60 miles north of you.
Very cool. I can't seem to find Turo Flats on the map. There's a Truro Flats, but it's in the UK.

Descyple

Jun 7, 2010
I'm from Toronto, Canada, which is close to where Justin Bieber was raised, and I wear that fact as a badge of honor on my arm (and a bag of shame on my head!!!).

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I am a Maine-iac lol
We are still buried in snow and expecting more. :)
Where in Maine? I lived for 8 years on the mid-coast in Rockland. I do not miss the cold, wind and snow at all.