S
savedNblessed
Guest
I've been single as far as my memory goes (not sure if I had a ”thing” for the guy in the incubator next to my mine). But jokes apart, I have been single and that didn't stop me from having crushes and developing likes for the opportunity gender aka B. O. Y. I've always longed to be with someone. To be honest I have always sought that attention. Part of that could be because of the fact that I'm the eldest of the my siblings and my Parents kind of thought that I could take care of my own self. Anyways, as I got older my relationship with Christ not being so strong I sought that attention more and more. My need was spiritual but I was trying to meet it in a worldly manner. There has been times, when I've been pathetically jealous of my friends and my own little sister who is engaged. I've asked the question why?! Many times to God. I have wondered that few of my friends being Hindu and worshiping idols still have better lives than me. They are getting married, having children, moving on to next stage of life. And me, I've been stuck in this stage of being single forever. My parents have been trying to arrange my marriage since past two years and they've been unsuccessful so far. No matter what I do I'm still single. This bugged me a lot.
Recently I've had a breakthrough though. Holy Spirit revealed to me that I'm alone but not lonely. Yes, there is a difference between two. Alone is physical state and lonely is mental. How can I be lonely when the Comforter that Jesus had promised aka Holy Spirit that is with me all the time? Why should I compare myself to others, when God has made me fearfully and wonderfully? Why should I worry about being single because God above has already planned my life? He knows my inmost being, He has knit me in my mother's womb. Why should I worry?
Ladies and gentlemen, I hope this post has encouraged you. May JESUS bless you richly <3
Recently I've had a breakthrough though. Holy Spirit revealed to me that I'm alone but not lonely. Yes, there is a difference between two. Alone is physical state and lonely is mental. How can I be lonely when the Comforter that Jesus had promised aka Holy Spirit that is with me all the time? Why should I compare myself to others, when God has made me fearfully and wonderfully? Why should I worry about being single because God above has already planned my life? He knows my inmost being, He has knit me in my mother's womb. Why should I worry?
Ladies and gentlemen, I hope this post has encouraged you. May JESUS bless you richly <3