Lonely

  • Thread starter Thread starter doll
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

doll

Guest
I am not sure what hurts worse, being friendless and alone for so long or being rejected when I actually reach out to make a friend locally. I hate being here all the time alone just me and my son, I have my boyfriend but i need other friends. I feel so empty sometimes almost like I am living a life and no one knows I am here. Or maybe they just don;t care. The only person who had visited me in two years killed himself this month, the day after he was at my house visiting. I am getting over it but now I realize selfishly the only friend I had is now gone and there is no one left to come visit me. Its maddening. I enjoy being social. I really miss it. I am just getting to old to try anymore and when you are pregnant and have a toddler your not really fun just a burden.

That is all..
 

Attachments

  • Evil of Two.jpg
    Evil of Two.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 103
so sorry you're lonely, i'd hang out with you if you lived close-by :)

i'm very sorry to hear of your loss, as well.

i'll try and remember you in my prayers.
 
hey Doll

sweety i know that feeling,and id say John 16:32-33
"A time is coming and in fact has come when you will be scattered, each to your own home. You will leave me all alone. Yet I am not alone, for my Father is with me.
"I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world."
You are not alone because Christ is with you my dear.

Deuteronomy 31:6
Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."

i am trying to show you that all this you face its just temptations.buh Christ is with you all the time,he is always aware . we do not live for people buh Christ.

i will be your prayer partner.much luv
:)

BANTU
 
Hello
Would love to be your friend hope u dont mind Jesus loves you more
Also nofriend can fill your heart like Jesus trust me have bern there.
God loves you.
 
remember when you can, that when we think the lord is far from us, he is actually quite near you, his fire will not burn but forge you into gold..! take good care of yourself friend!