Lonliness only Jehovah God can fullfill

  • Thread starter Thread starter confusion1986
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

confusion1986

Guest
It seems my whole life I have been an outcast in one form or another. As a child I was always sick and friends and family did not wanna play with me. As a teenager, my family's religious belief left me outcasted and now as an adult, people my age run from me because I believe in God and his principals, people older than me look at me as a child and seems every man I fall in love with me family hates me. Jesus seems to be the only one who cares for me. That is enough but sometimes it feels good to know someone else cares here on earth too. It's like the story of Joseph. He did not fit in anywhere. His brothers hated him because of the calling God had on his life and then the Egyptians hated him for this very reason. In the end it all worked out for his good but I wonder if he felt like I do?
 
You're not alone. God loves you. And I love you in Christ too, I know how your pain is. I'll keep you in my prays.