Look after the earth - Ecosia.

  • Thread starter Thread starter AlexanderSinner
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

AlexanderSinner

Guest
Do you think you should look after the planet God gave you? If you answered 'yes' then you should probably start using this awesome search engine I found called Ecosia. It works just like Google, Yahoo and Bing etc. However just by searching things on Ecosia you are helping to plant trees. By using Ecosia you’re not just helping the environment, you’re also helping people.
Ecosia is able to give money to plant trees by having ads at the side of the page just like any other search engine, but Ecosia donates at least 80% of profits to a tree planting program.
I’ve already helped plant 36 trees!
I’ve provided a link to a short video by Ecosia explaining what it is and how it works, the video explains better than me. I’ve also added a link to the search engine so you can try it for yourself.

Short Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zo93M_6Xl50

Search Engine
file:///C:/Users/Guest/Desktop/Ecosia.html


I hope you think this idea is just as cool as I think it is.

Have a dope day. :).