E
Enga
Guest
Isaiah 2:2-3
[SUP]2 [/SUP]In the last days the mountain of the Lord’s Temple will be the highest of all mountains. It will be raised higher than the hills. There will be a steady stream of people from all nations going there. [SUP]3 [/SUP]People from many places will go there and say, “Come, let’s go up to the mountain of the Lord, to the Temple of the God of Jacob. Then God will teach us his way of living, and we will follow him.”
His teaching, the Lord’s message, will begin in Jerusalem on Mount Zion
and will go out to the entire world.
Zechariah 8:22-23
[SUP]
22 [/SUP]Many people and many powerful nations will come to Jerusalem to find the Lord All-Powerful and to worship him. [SUP]23 [/SUP]The Lord All-Powerful says, “At that time many foreigners speaking different languages will come to a Jewish man, take hold of the hem of his robe, and ask, ‘We heard that God is with you. Can we come with you to worship him?’”
Zechariah 8:7-8
[SUP]7 [/SUP]The Lord All-Powerful says, “Look, I am rescuing my people from countries in the east and west. [SUP]8 [/SUP]I will bring them back here, and they will live in Jerusalem. They will be my people, and I will be their good and faithful God.”
Amoa 8:11-13
[SUP]11 [/SUP]The Lord God says,
“Look, the days are coming when I will cause a famine in the land. The people will not be hungry for bread. They will not be thirsty for water. No, they will be hungry for words from the Lord. [SUP]12 [/SUP]The people will wander around the country, from the Dead Sea to the Mediterranean Sea, and from the north part of the country to the east. They will go back and forth looking for a message from the Lord, but they will not find it. [SUP]13 [/SUP]At that time the beautiful young men and women will become weak from thirst.
Many people from different nation will stream to the mountain of God to hear Gods work when Amos 8:11-13 bear fruit.
Listen very carefully whoever reading this short article and whoever reading the rest of my article that I have post. Please read it carefully, the time is about to come and is near.
Many people will look for God’s word but they won’t find it, people who find the last work of the Holy Spirit will know and will be saved as well.
Isaiah 2:3
[SUP]3 [/SUP]People from many places will go there and say, “Come, let’s go up to the mountain of the Lord, to the Temple of the God of Jacob. Then God will teach us his way of living, and we will follow him.”
If you do not know Gods way of living Gods people will teach you when you look for it and go to that mountain but for some people it will be too late,
It is better to look for it right now before you are late. The time is about to come and now it’s coming.
Find the Last work of teh Holy Spirit before you are tool late.
God says that,Deuteronomy 32:21, They made me jealous with things that are not really gods.They made me angry with their worthless idols, So I will use people who are not really a nation to make them jealous. I will use a worthless[SUP][d][/SUP] nation to make them angry.
Romans 10:19,[SUP]19 [/SUP]Again I ask, “Did the people of Israel not understand?” Yes, they did understand. First, Moses says this for God:“I will use those who are not really a nation to make you jealous. I will use a nation that does not understand to make you angry.”
[SUP]20 [/SUP]Then Isaiah is bold enough to say this for God:“The people who were not looking for me— they are the ones who found me.
I made myself known to those who did not ask for me.”
Ask in you pray the last work of the Holy Spirit
[SUP]2 [/SUP]In the last days the mountain of the Lord’s Temple will be the highest of all mountains. It will be raised higher than the hills. There will be a steady stream of people from all nations going there. [SUP]3 [/SUP]People from many places will go there and say, “Come, let’s go up to the mountain of the Lord, to the Temple of the God of Jacob. Then God will teach us his way of living, and we will follow him.”
His teaching, the Lord’s message, will begin in Jerusalem on Mount Zion
and will go out to the entire world.
Zechariah 8:22-23
[SUP]
22 [/SUP]Many people and many powerful nations will come to Jerusalem to find the Lord All-Powerful and to worship him. [SUP]23 [/SUP]The Lord All-Powerful says, “At that time many foreigners speaking different languages will come to a Jewish man, take hold of the hem of his robe, and ask, ‘We heard that God is with you. Can we come with you to worship him?’”
Zechariah 8:7-8
[SUP]7 [/SUP]The Lord All-Powerful says, “Look, I am rescuing my people from countries in the east and west. [SUP]8 [/SUP]I will bring them back here, and they will live in Jerusalem. They will be my people, and I will be their good and faithful God.”
Amoa 8:11-13
[SUP]11 [/SUP]The Lord God says,
“Look, the days are coming when I will cause a famine in the land. The people will not be hungry for bread. They will not be thirsty for water. No, they will be hungry for words from the Lord. [SUP]12 [/SUP]The people will wander around the country, from the Dead Sea to the Mediterranean Sea, and from the north part of the country to the east. They will go back and forth looking for a message from the Lord, but they will not find it. [SUP]13 [/SUP]At that time the beautiful young men and women will become weak from thirst.
Many people from different nation will stream to the mountain of God to hear Gods work when Amos 8:11-13 bear fruit.
Listen very carefully whoever reading this short article and whoever reading the rest of my article that I have post. Please read it carefully, the time is about to come and is near.
Many people will look for God’s word but they won’t find it, people who find the last work of the Holy Spirit will know and will be saved as well.
Isaiah 2:3
[SUP]3 [/SUP]People from many places will go there and say, “Come, let’s go up to the mountain of the Lord, to the Temple of the God of Jacob. Then God will teach us his way of living, and we will follow him.”
If you do not know Gods way of living Gods people will teach you when you look for it and go to that mountain but for some people it will be too late,
It is better to look for it right now before you are late. The time is about to come and now it’s coming.
Find the Last work of teh Holy Spirit before you are tool late.
God says that,Deuteronomy 32:21, They made me jealous with things that are not really gods.They made me angry with their worthless idols, So I will use people who are not really a nation to make them jealous. I will use a worthless[SUP][d][/SUP] nation to make them angry.
Romans 10:19,[SUP]19 [/SUP]Again I ask, “Did the people of Israel not understand?” Yes, they did understand. First, Moses says this for God:“I will use those who are not really a nation to make you jealous. I will use a nation that does not understand to make you angry.”
[SUP]20 [/SUP]Then Isaiah is bold enough to say this for God:“The people who were not looking for me— they are the ones who found me.
I made myself known to those who did not ask for me.”
Ask in you pray the last work of the Holy Spirit