Looking Back! One year.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Richie_2uk
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

Richie_2uk

Guest
Looking Back!


​
1. Look back Just one year, how far have you gone with God for that year?
2. What can you do better within yourself for the year ahead?


I know we are not to look into the past, but I thought to throw you just a couple of questions for you to think about regarding you and God.

Write down how far you felt you had gone, and what can you better for the year ahead.

.
 
I ask myself "How far has God gone with me this year?"

And

"What more do I need to surrender of myself for the year ahead?"
 
Joidevivre;bt16315 said:
I ask myself "How far has God gone with me this year?"

And

"What more do I need to surrender of myself for the year ahead?"
And what was your answer to your questions?
 
God has begun new seasons in my life - which to other people the circumstances look bad. He taught me that to lose something that you treasure is to gain something else. Also is teaching me about how powerful is His compassion which He places in your heart. And how strong He is in me. And that He equips you to go through anything (That is it in a nutshell)

I've just about given Him all that I have to give - my dreams - my goals - even the ministry that I've had. Things can be taken away from you, but until you actually make the choice to give Him what He took, you won't receive the blessings that come from doing that.

I'm empty. But yet filled.
 
There's much the teacher Holy spirit within us, taught. I will make my face as flint against sin." " The kingdom of God sufferth violence, but the violent taketh back by force." bible scriptures. YOU know that if Christ be within us, it says the kingdom of God is within you, and there is the evil that causes violence within our spirit, examples, disturbs us, to steal, our peace, our Joy, our health, our hope, it is a spiritual war against the very Jesus that once was when he walked on earth, satan hates him just the same, within us, so we suffer violence from evil. The one thing I will never forget, is satan saying, to Jesus, " Jesus son of God", mockingly, hatefully, evil, and they spit in his face then, and words spit in many today, the same evil. One day they who do these things will find themselves eternally in hell, with no return, no key to open any door, there was a time to repent, there will be a time, when time will run out. Thanks for sharing.