Looking for a christian friend

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pia
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
P

Pia

Guest
I'm from a beautiful land of Philippines looking for a Christian friend to chat/email with.:D I am prefer to have a girl pal but anybody is free to chat with me. I am looking forward in having a bestfriend here..

You can check me out at my fb account to know more about me at [email protected]. Please email/chat me at [email protected].

May the Lord bless everyone and may he lead me to a friend who will be one of my confidant. Thank you! :D
 
Welcome to CC!
I hope you make many friendships with Christian girls here!
I offer this advice, if you talk to any American Christian men, be sure and let them know from the start that you only want to be their friend. In America, many men think that when a lady shows them kindness, that the lady wants to be their girlfriend.
It will be best for you and the person you are chatting with in the end.
Thank you!
 
Yes! Cyphercat said it right. We men, old and young, tend to believe that, if a woman often (too often) clicked "like" on our pictures there (on faKebook) it could mean she might love us or like us more than the average (or supercial) attention any person could give YOU, online.

And, if I were you, I 'd never leave my email account on a place a spammer (or scammer) could come to molest me, for a while.