Looking for a Christian friend

  • Thread starter Thread starter jej00n
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

jej00n

Guest
I really don't know if this site could help me find a true Christian friend but anyways...

For the past few days I have been feeling quite low. I'm really not that comfortable in opening this up publicly. *sighs* I really do hope someone would notice me right now and have a private convo. Just so you'll know, if you're up for it, I'll be quite emotional so please beware. Thanks for reading and may God bless you!
 
At such a time, no human can assist, but Jesus Christ Himself. Open your Bible and you will find all the spiritual support you are seeking for. He says seek you shall find. Be blessed.
 
i have posted a few "inspirational" blogs my self on this site:) if you want, you can check them out.
 
God brings support in various ways. Sometimes that support is through other people. In fact the bible encourages it. Iron sharpens iron and all.
I may not be able to respond for quite a while but if you just need to vent for now feel free to message me to vent. I'll respond tonight. If not I hope you find someone helpful.