Looking for a song on Youtube -- or the CD

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Beez

Nov 27, 2017
There is another song with the same first few words -- a more common song that is apparently sang in congregations -- so all I have been able to find on YouTube is that one!

The recording I am looking for is (I think) all men singing.

The refrain of the song says this --

Amen praise and glory
And wisdom and strength and honor
Be to our G-d (missing words here)
Forever and ever
Amen (I think this is repeated)

Or the words may be:
Amen praise and honor
And wisdom and strength and glory
Be to our G-d (missing words here)
Forever and ever
Amen (I think this is repeated)

I want to buy the song, but I can't find it, and I don't know who recorded it. I love the song.

I heard it while very ill -- bedridden for over two months <<< shameless plea, and it meant a lot to me.

Remember: it's not the more common one!

Can you help me?

Thank you!!

Beez

Nov 27, 2017
Just remembered how it starts:

Salvation belongs to our G-d
Who sits on the throne
And to the Holy One
Who calls us His Own . . .

And there's something about angels singing.

U

Ugly

[video=youtube;1pUPDzyIqCk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pUPDzyIqCk[/video]

Beez

Nov 27, 2017
Oh, I was hoping!! But this not the one I am looking for. This is apparently the more popular arrangement. Thank you So Much!!

U

Ugly

I believe it's an older song, possibly done by many. So may be tricky finding a specific group.

Beez

Nov 27, 2017
I was thinking the same thing. Thank you. :)