Looking for christian teens to chat with

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Sep 11, 2017
haha, i like to make friends from all ages…but i do like to have a couple of friends from ranges 15-18… so you could relate to them of teenage struggles. but i also love having older friends cuz remember they're experienced and they have gone through teen years. thats why i look up to them too!!! :D
Good reasoning, Gracie! :)

G

Gracie_14

You know Nick, he's just 16 yrs old. (Joking ends now) Anyway, Nick, you will find many teen friends to which you can relate to very well. one question why are you banned??
yeah i was wondering that too. btw, since nick is banned he cant answer you. i have no idea why!

G

Gracie_14

So he's band? Like wha? o_O
*ahem* dont you mean 'banned?' i was like thinking, "oh nick is a band!! i never knew there was such thing!" haha, anyway, yes he's banned. idk why. so unfair to me!

Apr 6, 2017
I'm 14 (almost 15) does that count?

Oct 10, 2017
Im new here but im a teen :D (15 ill be 16 very soon)

G

Gracie_14

Im new here but im a teen :D (15 ill be 16 very soon)
welcome!! especially to the teens forums! :D im just a regular teen who usually loves contributing in the forums. you can find me anywhere. but mkst of the time im in the teens forums. hope you like it here!

LightBright

Mar 18, 2017
*ahem* dont you mean 'banned?' i was like thinking, "oh nick is a band!! i never knew there was such thing!" haha, anyway, yes he's banned. idk why. so unfair to me!
Im on my phone so let me live ;.; im trying xD

G

Gracie_14

Well i didn't know I've never got told not to use ma'am before lol
i
t's okay! there's no problem using ma'am. if its your thing, then continue using the title. i guess for blue, dont bother it on here :D

G

GodsChick

I'm looking for Christian friends too. Feel free to chat anytime

S

Skyrue

Hmm, well I'm not 15 or 16 now, but I am 17 gonna be 18 in a few hours though. That's pretty close I'm sure lol.