looking for fellow christian gamer`s

  • Thread starter Thread starter coreythe1st
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Im a pretty big gamer. I don't obsess over it like I use to but I still enjoy it. Mostly JRpg's and Zelda. Im mostly into retro gaming. I've been playing a few JRPGS for the GBA. I also play Skies of Arcadia. I have a bad habit of not finishing a game though, so there are like ten different RPGS Im in the middle of. I'm hoping to get a Super Famicom soon so I can play the Yu Yu hakusho game I got months ago.
 
Yeraza_Bats;bt18809 said:
*lonely mountian

Haha, got my games mixed up there : p
lol death mountain on Zelda heck even if you did not clear it out what the level is called I whuld not even know it was called lonely mountain until I got back to the game lol its all good
 
I have been looking for great Knights mmo, I have always loved knights and what they stand for I found one called Knights online it has the same mechanics as wow but sadly it's not near as popular so there is hardly anyone playing it's free though