Looking for friends!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Susie_Q

May 29, 2018
Hi everyone,
New to this whole forum thing but here goes! I'm 22, live in Melbourne, Australia, still studying at university and I find myself pretty lonely - I regularly attend church and have friends there, but I find that I never develop deep connections with people there, even though I make an effort to be relational. I also live quite far away from church and uni, so it's difficult for me to casually hang out with people. I guess it doesn't help that I can be quite introverted and slow to trust people...So I'm just looking for a female friend who would be willing to mutually support and encourage each other in the gospel. I love dogs, memes, Tim Keller, not tidying my room and I'm studying psychology x

pery

May 8, 2018
Hi everyone,
New to this whole forum thing but here goes! I'm 22, live in Melbourne, Australia, still studying at university and I find myself pretty lonely - I regularly attend church and have friends there, but I find that I never develop deep connections with people there, even though I make an effort to be relational. I also live quite far away from church and uni, so it's difficult for me to casually hang out with people. I guess it doesn't help that I can be quite introverted and slow to trust people...So I'm just looking for a female friend who would be willing to mutually support and encourage each other in the gospel. I love dogs, memes, Tim Keller, not tidying my room and I'm studying psychology x

May 31, 2018
Hello! If you need someone, I'm here! I'm new to the website and I love the idea of female friends supporting and encouraging each other. :)

mabel

Jun 3, 2018
Hi everyone,
hey! would love to help:) I love psychology and am probably gonna study it next year at uni

Becca12

May 20, 2014
Hi I like talking to everyone here :)

GOP

Jul 12, 2015
Welcome on CC.
There're many here who will help you.

Jan 3, 2018
There was a dude that came to our church in Boulder, CO, USA from Australia today. I wonder if he lives in the same region/area as you do.

Simao

Oct 30, 2017
Good luck trying to develop meaningful connections online

Olivia123

May 31, 2017
Hi everyone,
Hello!! I'm new here too and am studying in college as well. I only really have one other friend who is strong in their faith so I would love to be able to have another person to talk to about christian related topics, or anything for that matter. If you ever want to talk just let me know! :)

U

Ugly

Good luck trying to develop meaningful connections online
Not that difficult really. I've done it numerous times. Even on CC we see people meet and marry.
In fact I find that since online forces conversation it makes it quite easy. It just takes a few simple rules to follow to do so smartly.

Mattegiho

Jul 3, 2018
Hi everyone,
Hi there
Im in a simular boat myself,
Except all my friends went to uni and i started my own business.
Now the closest thing i have to friends are the youth that i mentore.

How far into your studies are you?