Looking for friends

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jul 29, 2019
It was a little ok, I think the food was a bit overwhelming for my stomach 😂 had to betray my brownies

Also website is coming along, I have special section in page coming soon for you :)

Jul 29, 2019
Hi! By the way, I apologize if I take some while to respond, I didn’t sleep correctly, but I’ll be waking up constantly to check up on your messages :)

Trevvy

Aug 1, 2019
Hey, no no it’s ok :)! Your sleep is very important to me ! And you’re so nice ! I’m sorry I took so long to respond, I had church this morning and last night I was so sleepy lol. But how are you :)?

Jul 29, 2019
It’s ok too! :) I’m feeling alright, I guess I could be feeling better though. I really wanted to get myself into a university despite that I’m not of the age they want. I even tried a university for autistics like me, but it seems they still expect someone autistic to understand their difficult tests :eek: but otherwise, for the time being I’m somewhat ok :)

Trevvy

Aug 1, 2019
I am so sorry :( I didn’t get any notification:( and it’s ok! That just means it wasn’t the right one for you :) I know for sure there is a perfect university out there for you . And I know you can Ace That test :) you’re really smart!

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you so much! you are really nice :) by the way, when do you start school again?

Trevvy

Aug 1, 2019
Good morning nataliahero :) I hope you have an amazing day . And I wish you nothing but blessings today and forever :) If it’s ok I would like to say a quick prayer ? Dear God, I ask that you protect Natalie today and let no weapon form against her prosper . I ask that you keep her happy ! And I ask that you supply all her needs . Thank you for everything that you do God and please be there for her :) In Jesus name we Pray Amen. And also I just would like to apologize for my inconsistent texting :( I really want to talk I just get no notifications at all. But to answer your question, I start school in January:) When do you start school :)? And For now I won’t close the site I will keep it open for your texts !:)

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you so much for your prayers and kindness, I appreciate it alot :) it’s ok that you haven’t been able to reply sometimes, it happens :giggle: and in two weeks I do homeschool :)

Trevvy

Aug 1, 2019
Woah really ? I’m currently homeschooled now :) it’s definitely something else. How do you feel about it:(?

Jul 29, 2019
I personally find it to be a bit easier for me as I have alot of issues with verbally communicating with people or just being next to crowds. I honestly think my homeschool should be teaching more important stuff though :confused: but of course they never do except the things I already know, but it’s the best thing I’ve got for the moment o_O

Trevvy

Aug 1, 2019
Aww I understand!:) I know you will do very well :)

Jul 29, 2019
I apologize for delaying my response, I was a bit busy today working on stuff for the website (and freaking out all day about any minor issues I have) and thank you :) and how long have you been a christian?