Looking for prayings

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Neve

New member
Dec 16, 2019
14
11
3
Hi my name is Yuki it’s my first time trying this kind of chats I’m here looking for some prayers I will be very thankful is someone could help me
 
Hello Yuki, and warm welcome to Christian Chat👋. I will definitely pray for you. 🙏

Also keep in mind the scriptures in Romans 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

Proverbs 3:5 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. 3:6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

I would like to emphasize dear sis, that in everything our dependency should be in God. Our own wisdom may get us into danger but let God guide us in everything.
 
Hi my name is Yuki it’s my first time trying this kind of chats I’m here looking for some prayers I will be very thankful is someone could help me

A warm Christian welcome to CC, sister Yuki! So glad you came. You are doing great so far. I will pray that God supply you, out of His great riches, with your need. I will pray that He will lead you to prayer partners who are true. God bless you, dear.
 
Welcome to CC and nice to meet you. If you have specific prayers, see the Prayer Request Forum and many will be glad to hold you up in prayer. I am so glad you joined, God bless you!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Bingo and Deade
welcometocc9p.png



John316s.png



philippians1_6.png


s-l1000.jpg


:)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deade