Looking For Single Christian Ladies In the United States Only

  • Thread starter Thread starter JerryHamrick
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

JerryHamrick

Guest
I am a single Christian man who is looking for Christian fellowship with some Ladies who live in the United States of America Between the ages of 41 to 50. I'm looking for people who are not afraid to talk to someone who has a visual disability. I'm looking for Christians who will respect me even with my being legally blind. I'm looking for sighted Christians who will take the time for me. I am a gospel musician, I have played and sang gospel for the past 30 years with the guitar. Yes ladies and gentlemen I'm still doing what I love doing for the LORD JESUS CHRIST MY PERSIONAL SAVIOR!
 
Perhaps try a dating site. This is not a dating site and the site owner discourages people from coming here to use it as one.
 
JerryHamrick, I find your obvious motive very offensive! This is a Christ-centered gathering place for Christians longing for prayer and encouragement. Tasteless and Uncharacteristic to the cause of Christ are your ambitions and you should go away now.