Looking for someone to talk to (possibly a girl?)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

Tinuviel

Oops...we've officially derailed the thread. Sorry Tim :eek:

T

TRandall

Lol, no prob, happens to me all the time!

T

TemporaryCircumstances

Anyway, so youre a freshman, how is high school?

S

sabashahid

awww dont think like that hope you gonna find her someday

T

TRandall

Its been okay, just a lot of work....

J

joefizz

lol it's a purple explosion,wait are there purple kittens too....!?

T

Tinuviel

J

joefizz

awww a purple kitten,good one tinuviel!

T

Tinuviel

awww a purple kitten,good one tinuviel!
That was the single solitary purple kitten that I was able to find that was at all cute. Most of them were kind of terrifying looking...but then I'm not as skilled as Magenta in looking for purple pictures :D

May 28, 2017
Hey man, we can always talk if you need to. I understand the need to talk about things and it feels good to get things from a girl's perspective. Hit me up if you need to talk.

T

TRandall

Thanks! Ill remember that your here when I need someone's perspective on something!

I

inanee

Greetings
I am male and want to know about your faith if you are a Christian. may I know?

I

inanee

is there anyone to help me to know about your faith?