Looking for those looking to go deeeep into the word.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

2T215

Feb 14, 2022
Hi all! I've been a Christian all my life but really started studying The Word in all its glory 3 years ago. Just looking to chat with others that have come across some of the amazing truths contained within God's Word. Has everyone had a chance today to personally witness Jesus in His Glory on every page of Bible? If not then I invite you to join the group and let's study together. Given that we know the Bible is God's Word shouldn’t we treat it differently, read it diligently, wait before it expectantly and from it learn to live triumphantly?
If this has been a burning desire for you too. Hit me up.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Nice to have you joining the fellowship here at CC😀 I think you will like the variety of topics up for discussion and you can also start a Thread on another facet of the Word. I myself have 3 Bible study groups I'm in but I hope you will gather some others to join yours! God bless you and your family and welcome!

2T215

Feb 14, 2022
Nice to have you joining the fellowship here at CC😀 I think you will like the variety of topics up for discussion and you can also start a Thread on another facet of the Word. I myself have 3 Bible study groups I'm in but I hope you will gather some others to join yours! God bless you and your family!
Thank you. Blessings to you and yours as well.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I am sure that there would be many in the Bible Discussion Forum that would be willing to chat about the amazing truths contained within God's Word. Glad to have you join the conversation. Welcome to CC.

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
Hi all! I've been a Christian all my life but really started studying The Word in all its glory 3 years ago. Just looking to chat with others that have come across some of the amazing truths contained within God's Word. Has everyone had a chance today to personally witness Jesus in His Glory on every page of Bible? If not then I invite you to join the group and let's study together. Given that we know the Bible is God's Word shouldn’t we treat it differently, read it diligently, wait before it expectantly and from it learn to live triumphantly?
If this has been a burning desire for you too. Hit me up.
hi =]

your name reminds me of a Polish Christian band called 2TM2,3

'endure hardness like a good soldier of Jesus Christ'