Looking for...

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

legion

Active member
Mar 19, 2026
580
230
43
Dallas, Tx
legionsribs.com
I'm a musician who plays guitar bass drums keyboard and I would like to have somebody to play preferably keyboards or guitar.

I am not a master of any of it however I am a great soundman and would like to be able to explore and experiment with some one I prefer music that has 70's/80's rock/blues or music in the opposite directions similar to Pink Floyd.

I am in the dallas Texas area. If anyone is interested let me know.
 
I'm a musician who plays guitar bass drums keyboard and I would like to have somebody to play preferably keyboards or guitar.

I am not a master of any of it however I am a great soundman and would like to be able to explore and experiment with some one I prefer music that has 70's/80's rock/blues or music in the opposite directions similar to Pink Floyd.

I am in the dallas Texas area. If anyone is interested let me know.
Live or recorded?

I can make good soundtracks, but I cannot play live. I'm not that good.

You could take the distance limiter off if you looked into some jam software. There are some awesome programs that enable musicians to jam live with each other across time zones.
 
Live or recorded?

I can make good soundtracks, but I cannot play live. I'm not that good.

You could take the distance limiter off if you looked into some jam software. There are some awesome programs that enable musicians to jam live with each other across time zones.
This would initially be just getting together finally a few songs that we can Wade through to better get a feel for one another and then experiment with a lot of musical projects I've started
 
but are they really no latency...
Some of them claim to be low latency. One of them completely side steps the latency by playing everything in a loop, so you can jam next time the loop plays.