B
bwright5048
Guest
When you wake, roll out of bed,
Drink your coffee, get your kids fed, Pet your cat, steal a kiss,
Don't you realize that it's all a gift?
All the beauty that's on this earth,
Every sun rise, every birth,
All your family, every friend,
Every beginning, every end....
Everyone knows what they say.
"You're not promised another day."
Do you truly covet your life?
Will you be free when you die?
Surviving your bleak existence.
Putting up your tiny resistance.
To be remembered when your gone.
Is that really all you want?
"I want to be a star, so so bad."
"If only $1,000,000 is what I had."
"Alot of children to carry my name."
"We as Americans!" what a shame.
Some of the world understands. More than your money, your fans,
Even stronger than a mother's love,
Is the grace of Jesus, your God above.
All he wants is your heart.
It's extremely simple, not too hard.
Just look at what he did for you,
Everything he had to go through.
All the skin ripped from his back,
Every rib torn apart with a crack.
Denied his last request for water,
Than begged for our forgiveness to the Father.
Can you say the same for yourself?
Forgiving those who put you through hell?
Not too many people really can.
It's not in our nature as man.
But, that's alright, it's okay.
"I'm not a bad person." so you say.
"Love one another, as I have loved you."
His words, to this day, still ring true.
So, as you go about your day,
Living your life in your way,
Try to consider what you choose,
All you have that you can lose.
You didn't gain it by yourself.
Jesus blessed you, it was his help.
Call me a lier if you want.
Jesus said it's not your fault.
No one chooses to be blind.
It's an affliction of the eyes.
What we see is sometimes blurred.
It's blocked by many things of the world.
The world offers so much fun.
Shiny toys to keep us numb.
If only we could see the truth.
Would you change your views?
The key is here, it's in your hands.
You control what you understand.
Will you exist in denial?
Or will you live in revival?
So many people I cry for every night.
So many friends that refuse to fight.
Content with mediocrity.
In a world of obscenity.
You look past the truth and accept lies.
You cling so strongly to a cloud of flies,
That drop dead in 3 short months.
This could be more than just a hunch.
I love you all, I didn't mean to offend. I just don't want to pretend.
It's all about to end,
Soon.
Drink your coffee, get your kids fed, Pet your cat, steal a kiss,
Don't you realize that it's all a gift?
All the beauty that's on this earth,
Every sun rise, every birth,
All your family, every friend,
Every beginning, every end....
Everyone knows what they say.
"You're not promised another day."
Do you truly covet your life?
Will you be free when you die?
Surviving your bleak existence.
Putting up your tiny resistance.
To be remembered when your gone.
Is that really all you want?
"I want to be a star, so so bad."
"If only $1,000,000 is what I had."
"Alot of children to carry my name."
"We as Americans!" what a shame.
Some of the world understands. More than your money, your fans,
Even stronger than a mother's love,
Is the grace of Jesus, your God above.
All he wants is your heart.
It's extremely simple, not too hard.
Just look at what he did for you,
Everything he had to go through.
All the skin ripped from his back,
Every rib torn apart with a crack.
Denied his last request for water,
Than begged for our forgiveness to the Father.
Can you say the same for yourself?
Forgiving those who put you through hell?
Not too many people really can.
It's not in our nature as man.
But, that's alright, it's okay.
"I'm not a bad person." so you say.
"Love one another, as I have loved you."
His words, to this day, still ring true.
So, as you go about your day,
Living your life in your way,
Try to consider what you choose,
All you have that you can lose.
You didn't gain it by yourself.
Jesus blessed you, it was his help.
Call me a lier if you want.
Jesus said it's not your fault.
No one chooses to be blind.
It's an affliction of the eyes.
What we see is sometimes blurred.
It's blocked by many things of the world.
The world offers so much fun.
Shiny toys to keep us numb.
If only we could see the truth.
Would you change your views?
The key is here, it's in your hands.
You control what you understand.
Will you exist in denial?
Or will you live in revival?
So many people I cry for every night.
So many friends that refuse to fight.
Content with mediocrity.
In a world of obscenity.
You look past the truth and accept lies.
You cling so strongly to a cloud of flies,
That drop dead in 3 short months.
This could be more than just a hunch.
I love you all, I didn't mean to offend. I just don't want to pretend.
It's all about to end,
Soon.