Looking real christian friends

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Ariful

New member
May 24, 2026
3
11
3
Hello everyone,
I’m from Bangladesh, and I’m writing this with a humble heart. I came from a Muslim background, but after many years of searching, questioning, praying, and learning about Jesus Christ, I chose to follow Him.
My journey has not been easy. For many years, I kept my faith mostly private because I was afraid of how people around me would react. Now my family and I are facing difficult circumstances because of our faith.
Sometimes I feel very alone. I don’t have many Christian people around me to talk to, pray with, or learn from. But I believe Jesus has not left me. Even in the hardest moments, I hold on to Him.
I joined ChristianChat because I’m hoping to meet genuine Christian brothers and sisters—especially people from the USA and other countries—who would be willing to talk with me, pray for my family, and help me grow in my faith.
I’m not looking for money. I’m simply looking for friendship, encouragement, prayer, and fellowship.
If you are willing to be my friend, please feel free to message me. God bless you and your family. ❤️✝️
 
Hello! Sounds like you and I have had similar experiences. I'm from Australia and my family isn't Christian, so even now I'm finding it difficult to believe in Jesus Christ. I joined ChristianChat because I would like to follow Jesus and meet Christian friends who could help point me in the right direction.
 
James 1:12
New International Version
12 Blessed is the one who perseveres under trial because, having stood the test, that person will receive the crown of life that the Lord has promised to those who love him.

Revelation 22:12
New International Version
12 “Look, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to each person according to what they have done.

Matthew 25:32
New International Version
32 All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats.

Revelation 21:1-8
New International Version
21 Then I saw “a new heaven and a new earth,” for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea. 2 I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband. 3 And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Look! God’s dwelling place is now among the people, and he will dwell with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God. 4 ‘He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death’ or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.”
5 He who was seated on the throne said, “I am making everything new!” Then he said, “Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true.”
6 He said to me: “It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. To the thirsty I will give water without cost from the spring of the water of life. 7 Those who are victorious will inherit all this, and I will be their God and they will be my children. 8 But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars—they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.”