Looks like the raid came from the top

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020

Temple-C

Apr 5, 2011
From the article posted below.

"Monday’s court order does include the phrase “as requested by the incumbent president” but it’s not related to last month’s search at Mar-a-Lago. The phrase comes from a May letter from the National Archives denying Trump’s request to delay turning over documents to the FBI."

https://apnews.com/article/fact-check-trump-biden-search-documents-461520270373

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Looks like J.B. ordered the raid-
Could there have been any doubt? Biden has been sending out his Gestapo as either swat teams or FBI raiders to intimidate conservatives and exhibit his tyranny. He will not hesitate to send armed forces against law-abiding citizens in order to consolidate his grip on America. He has also signed executive orders to destroy people, businesses, and their finances. This is one evil man who should never have been permitted within the White House. It is still not too late to forcibly remove him and lock him up.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
This doesn't mean that he lied when he said he didn't know anything about it. Could be that someone else is signing approval on these things while Biden is taking a nap. Or it could be that he forgot about it by the time he told others he didn't know about the raid.
Don't try to make excuses for Biden, even in jest. He probably instigated this huge attack on Trump because he and his evil Democrats are running scared. They are using the powers of the state to eliminate all dissenters, but it won't end there. They are also planning to corrupt and steal the midterm elections.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Don't try to make excuses for Biden, even in jest. He probably instigated this huge attack on Trump because he and his evil Democrats are running scared. They are using the powers of the state to eliminate all dissenters, but it won't end there. They are also planning to corrupt and steal the midterm elections.
The point is the excuses are worse. What could be worse than proving Biden is simply a puppet and someone else is acting president, or proving that he is mentally unfit for office.

This puts Biden in a bind, admit you lied about this, then you are admitting this is political and you are tyrannical, stick to the story that you didn't know anything about it and then we are talking about 25th amendment or worse.

If someone is acting as President from the basement, then Biden has lost his usefulness, time to bring in Harris.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Trade one ccp installed buffoon for another? Nasty Nancy is next in line after cackling Kamala

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
The raid on the rightful presidents home was on the 9th of Av, same date as the destruction of both temples, Kristallnacht, etc.

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
The raid on the rightful presidents home was on the 9th of Av, same date as the destruction of both temples, Kristallnacht, etc.
Do you think Trump will be arrested first? Or Brandon?

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
So much is up to us, if the remnant of His Own in America repent, turn, pray without ceasing for His perfect will, healing and restoration we will see His justice.
He gave us dominion in the first chapter of Genesis.
So, in answer to your question, I don't really "think" or have an opinion one way or another. I believe there is enough of a remnant of His Own who will pray without ceasing and whose lives are such that their prayers are effectual that we will see the Creator move mightily and swiftly, He can turn any situation in a heartbeat.(y):unsure::):coffee:

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Do you think Trump will be arrested first? Or Brandon?
Neither, I think Clinton will take care of Brandon. No way they want him being impeached (can't arrest a president have to remove him from office first).

Temple-C

Apr 5, 2011

This article is clearly misquoting its source. The letter is dated May 10th and is from the National Archives denying Trump's request to delay handing over the documents to the FBI. It is NOT an order for the FBI to raid Mar-A-Lago.

Here is a link to the original letter in it entirety

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...gQFnoECBAQAQ&usg=AOvVaw3p6fHvENF3d8Vi34ExlsV9

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
I like my way better.:):giggle::coffee::unsure:(y);)

Bob-Carabbio

Jun 24, 2020
Could there have been any doubt? Biden has been sending out his Gestapo as either swat teams or FBI raiders to intimidate conservatives and exhibit his tyranny. He will not hesitate to send armed forces against law-abiding citizens in order to consolidate his grip on America. He has also signed executive orders to destroy people, businesses, and their finances. This is one evil man who should never have been permitted within the White House. It is still not too late to forcibly remove him and lock him up.
When PIGS fly.

Temple-C

Apr 5, 2011
I like my way better.:):giggle::coffee::unsure:(y);)

So it doesn't matter if it's true or not? As long as you "like it better" ?

Just curious how do you get away with haveing a cus word in your name. It is super hard to believe that your not trolling with a name like that.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
This article is clearly misquoting its source. The letter is dated May 10th and is from the National Archives denying Trump's request to delay handing over the documents to the FBI. It is NOT an order for the FBI to raid Mar-A-Lago.
Since the Rule of Law has already been abolished, none of this matters. The DOJ and the FBI don't give a hoot about the Constitution or the Rule of Law. And since the National Archives and every other institution in America has been corrupted, nothing makes any difference. When you live in a totalitarian state, the only thing that matters is the rule of force. And lying and cheating are the norm.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
So it doesn't matter if it's true or not? As long as you "like it better" ?

Just curious how do you get away with haveing a cus word in your name. It is super hard to believe that your not trolling with a name like that.

it isn't a cuss word.
Low information people don't know this.
no. you are here to start an argument, I hope you find one. goodbye

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Since the Rule of Law has already been abolished, none of this matters. The DOJ and the FBI don't give a hoot about the Constitution or the Rule of Law. And since the National Archives and every other institution in America has been corrupted, nothing makes any difference. When you live in a totalitarian state, the only thing that matters is the rule of force. And lying and cheating are the norm.
Screen Shot 2022-09-07 at 7.22.07 PM.png

Temple-C

Apr 5, 2011
it isn't a cuss word.
Low information people don't know this.
no. you are here to start an argument, I hope you find one. goodbye
I looked it up it. Cool name then. Well you know I don't know everything. And I'm here for a discussion and to learn new things. Not a argument.

Look man Joe verey well could have ordered the raid. But unless you have proof to back up that claim, then it's not proven true.

Both the left and the right does it and I know it feels good. However wouldn't it better to believe less false things and more true things regardless of how it makes you feel?

If I'm wrong about the source please correct me. Like I said I'm here to learn and mean no disrespect.