Lord heal me

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jane1986
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

Jane1986

Guest
My Filipino fiance had me resign in the Philippines to go to Vietnam for marriage. I am doing fine with my job here. He got me a ticket, paid for my visa, and made my resignation letter. We were both excited. My last day will be on May 2. When suddenly God test me. When I was reading the book of Job, I am inspired by God's love. I told God if you have to take everything from me to help me become a better person you can but don't leave me. The day after, my fiance told me that he has a problem at work, he doesn't want me to come and wants to broke up with me because it's for the best. He was a very good and loving man, we never argued and there was no explanation given. It's so hard to believe. It's just sent through an email. He deleted me at skype and yahoo. I was in deep pain right now after all the efforts done of resigning which my fiance wanted me to do, getting a ticket, processing marriage requirements, God took away everything which I couldn't understand why. I am left jobless, without the most important person in my life whom I counted the days the next time I could see him. Lord, I do not why you broke my heart, took my job, and left me alone in this city I am right now. I ask for everybody's prayer because sadness is crippling me and funds are getting low. Until now I'm left in misery. I AM IN SO MUCH PAIN. PLEASE PRAY FOR ME AND THE RESTORATION OF OUR RELATIONSHIP.
 
Last edited:
Heavenly Father, I lift Jane up to You Lord and stand with her concerning her prayers. Answer her quickly Lord, in Jesus Name, Amen.
 
Thank you. Your prayers can help me for I have few strengths left.
 
Thank you. Your prayers can help me for I have few strengths left.

Jane1986? Do you want to be healed my friend? Jesus can heal you right now if you believe it. I know he can. I have seen him do it. All it takes is faith really. I promise you. If you believe him like never before he will do it. I want to tell you about the kingdom. The kingdom of Jesus was established to destroy the works of Satan, who gained access through deception into this present situation. When Jesus died that was the final the final blow to the kingdom of Satan. The kingdom of Satan is where their is sickness and disease and all manner of ailments. But Jesus came to establish his kingdom in the earth. His kingdom is full of healing and wealth and total recovery. Do you believe this? Do you really believe it? Don't you know that Jesus can heal you right NOW!!

Believe him. Touch the area of pain, and confess the words of Jesus. By his stripes YOU WERE HEALED. Do you believe this? Then act! May Jesus bless you.
 
Jane would you chose your relationship with this man or with GOD?

are you worshiping him over your worship of GOD?

Pray instead that God may show you HIS love and HIS path for your life. Place your trust in the Lord, lay your burdens at His feet. Remember HIS LOVE for you!

You are God's beloved child. Remember HIM and move closer to HIM.

YouTube - God's love letter


I will pray with you.

Dear Lord: Our sister is in need of your comfort. place your loving arms around her and show her Your will for her life and bandage her wounds through your Holy Words. IN Jesus name we pray and rest in Your loving arms for you are our Father and we are your children. amen
 
Last edited:
Thank yous so much. I appreciate a lot your commitment in spreading God's word. It made me feel a lot better. May the blood of Christ remove all my pains.
 
Dear Sister Jane, you say you asked God to take everthing from you if He had to to make you a better person. It seems to me, that He has done just that. Don't give up now, He will not fail you. God has a wonderful life waiting for you!!! You had the faith to offer everything to our Lord. You shouldn't be surprised that He took you up on your offer. Whatevr we give up for the Lord we will receive back many fold.

If you have given up a job and love that you apparently desired so much, immanage the wonderous job and love He will return to you !!!

Stay close to our Lord, speak with Him often, read His word evryday, get out and spend time with your Brothers and Sisters in Jesus Christ, they can be a great help to you now.

Have faith, God will not fail you !!!

Have a wonderful week in Jesus
Love brother Gary
My Filipino fiance had me resign in the Philippines to go to Vietnam for marriage. I am doing fine with my job here. He got me a ticket, paid for my visa, and made my resignation letter. We were both excited. My last day will be on May 2. When suddenly God test me. When I was reading the book of Job, I am inspired by God's love. I told God if you have to take everything from me to help me become a better person you can but don't leave me. The day after, my fiance told me that he has a problem at work, he doesn't want me to come and wants to broke up with me because it's for the best. He was a very good and loving man, we never argued and there was no explanation given. It's so hard to believe. It's just sent through an email. He deleted me at skype and yahoo. I was in deep pain right now after all the efforts done of resigning which my fiance wanted me to do, getting a ticket, processing marriage requirements, God took away everything which I couldn't understand why. I am left jobless, without the most important person in my life whom I counted the days the next time I could see him. Lord, I do not why you broke my heart, took my job, and left me alone in this city I am right now. I ask for everybody's prayer because sadness is crippling me and funds are getting low. Until now I'm left in misery. I AM IN SO MUCH PAIN. PLEASE PRAY FOR ME AND THE RESTORATION OF OUR RELATIONSHIP.
 
His will is so much better than ours in this life, for our flesh wants to enjoy the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life. But you have put your trust in Him who is mighty to save and who is above all and through all. You have been blessed immensely, God is pleased with your faith. That even in the hard times you seek Him. May the Holy Spirit take over your life and strengthen you, because He is the fountain of life and the source of rejoice and peace. You are in our prayers sister, may God truly bless you. Your story is inspiring, He will not fail you. And anything He does in our lives is to glorify Himself, because once we see Him in all His glory we will be like Him because we will see Him as He is.
 
The lord can't take away all you got to humble you,that's a big lie of the devil. If you natural dad loves you to make you very comfortable,what do you think the lord will do for you?, be healed in your heart,soul and body. Be refresh in your memory and lifted from depressions. God loves you and has blessed you with the blessing that you need for life and to live for him. He saved you from death. Thank him.
 
Thank you. May God give me strength to decrease all my pain as I try to move on each single day.