Lord, I am going through hard times

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

bahBR

Member
Mar 5, 2018
65
15
8
No one knows but You Lord. No one knows. I am here with a broken heart, I am here with a broken spirit. The devils and their temptations stand close. I am, therefore, doubly troubled. If You would not have mercy then my bones will break, my tears will flood the land and my blood will dry up. I know that a major part of my troubles is my fault. I forgive the ones who contributed to the hurt. I agree with the ones who would blame me for my troubles and who would put me down. I accept my responsibilities for my wrong decisions. Forgive me, Father!

Now, I pray for help. I pray for a sound mind. I pray for strength. Help me go through these hard times no matter how long they last.

Have mercy on us all, Lord!
 
  • Like
Reactions: PennEd
No one knows but You Lord. No one knows. I am here with a broken heart, I am here with a broken spirit. The devils and their temptations stand close. I am, therefore, doubly troubled. If You would not have mercy then my bones will break, my tears will flood the land and my blood will dry up. I know that a major part of my troubles is my fault. I forgive the ones who contributed to the hurt. I agree with the ones who would blame me for my troubles and who would put me down. I accept my responsibilities for my wrong decisions. Forgive me, Father!

Now, I pray for help. I pray for a sound mind. I pray for strength. Help me go through these hard times no matter how long they last.

Have mercy on us all, Lord!

Hey pal! Sorry that no one has said anything until now. You're important!

Are you hanging in there?
 
  • Like
Reactions: PennEd
Powerful Lord, God Almighty . . . we do not know who this person is, nor are we aware of their issues. But . . . you do. You, Lord, know exactly what is taking place with bahBR. Powerful God, I ask that you would share in the heart of bahBR, that you are in full control of all things. All things! Please grant bahBR the peace of mind, with the full understanding that you have a Plan for us all. We pray this prayer in the Name of your Powerful Son, Jesus Christ . . . amen.

BahBR . . . never hesitate to write to me in a Private Message if you feel that you need to.

Be sure to give every fiber of your body and being to God . . . and He will take care of you . . . even in your death when that time comes along.
 
Powerful Lord, God Almighty . . . we do not know who this person is, nor are we aware of their issues. But . . . you do. You, Lord, know exactly what is taking place with bahBR. Powerful God, I ask that you would share in the heart of bahBR, that you are in full control of all things. All things! Please grant bahBR the peace of mind, with the full understanding that you have a Plan for us all. We pray this prayer in the Name of your Powerful Son, Jesus Christ . . . amen.

BahBR . . . never hesitate to write to me in a Private Message if you feel that you need to.

Be sure to give every fiber of your body and being to God . . . and He will take care of you . . . even in your death when that time comes along.

Thank you for the prayer
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2ndTimothyGroup