B
BurdenBarer4U
Guest
Anyone can read the Bible, but to see the Bible lived,
that's what the Scribes and Pharisee's could not do!
View attachment 98446
Lord, forgive me for all the times that I have walked in
the flesh, and other's did not see your Word written in my
life! I rededicate my life to you today, and will with your
help, walk in the Spirit and reflect your Word, so to this
dying world, I can be your living epistle read of all men!
that's what the Scribes and Pharisee's could not do!
View attachment 98446
Lord, forgive me for all the times that I have walked in
the flesh, and other's did not see your Word written in my
life! I rededicate my life to you today, and will with your
help, walk in the Spirit and reflect your Word, so to this
dying world, I can be your living epistle read of all men!