Lord remembered the great sin of Pharaoh

  • Thread starter Thread starter Omegatime
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
O

Omegatime

Guest
Exodus 1:22 Every son that is born to the Hebrews you shall cast into the Nile, but you shall let every daughter live.”

Pharaoh brought judgement upon the Egyptians when he had the babies drowned in the Nile River.

Exodus 12:12 For I will pass through the land of Egypt that night, and I will smite all the first-born in the land of Egypt, both man and beast; and on all the gods of Egypt I will execute judgments: I am the Lord.

Sin has a price and how sad it is that our leaders throughout the world allow the murder of the unborn.

Feast of Passover took meaning when the Lord passed over every house with blood on doorposts and lintel.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Pilgrimshope
This entire story that revolves around Pharaoh, it is a story of God's Raw, Almighty Dominion and Power over all of creation.

Exodus 12:31, 36 NLT - "Pharaoh sent for Moses and Aaron during the night. "Get out!" he ordered. "Leave my people--and take the rest of the Israelites with you! Go and worship the LORD as you have requested." ... 36 "The LORD caused the Egyptians to look favorably on the Israelites, and they gave the Israelites whatever they asked for. So they stripped the Egyptians of their wealth!"

Romans 9:17 NLT - "For the Scriptures say that God told Pharaoh, "I have appointed you for the very purpose of displaying my power in you and to spread my fame throughout the earth."
 
Exodus 1:22 Every son that is born to the Hebrews you shall cast into the Nile, but you shall let every daughter live.”

Pharaoh brought judgement upon the Egyptians when he had the babies drowned in the Nile River.

Exodus 12:12 For I will pass through the land of Egypt that night, and I will smite all the first-born in the land of Egypt, both man and beast; and on all the gods of Egypt I will execute judgments: I am the Lord.

Sin has a price and how sad it is that our leaders throughout the world allow the murder of the unborn.

Feast of Passover took meaning when the Lord passed over every house with blood on doorposts and lintel.

it really seems like ancient Egypt is a figure of the wicked world in the latter times like abortion