Lord Shiva

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Demi777

Oct 13, 2014
Germany
If u wanna study the ways of pagans and open doors to demons in your life..go ahead but dont wonder when hell breaks loose

May 17, 2018
If u wanna study the ways of pagans and open doors to demons in your life..go ahead but dont wonder when hell breaks loose
Studying is different than opening doors i clearly know what opening demonic doors is ...to actually open demonic doors is when you do an act of worshiping false idols or practicing their ways and even summoning/practice magic that is two different things. If i was into the pagan ways i would actually be practicing their tradition and doing other strange things and worshiping false gods.

May 17, 2018
God saves pagans to deal witg pagans.
I understand that part but also anyone is capable experience or no experience to save the lost. You do not need to be an ex sorcerer, healer, satanists, pagan in order to save the lost. Yes due to their experience they may have have the upper hand in that certain area. Anyone can preach against it and still save the lost.

May 17, 2018
Have never heard of Lord Shiva. Stop watching documentaries about him/ it. There is only ONE Lord. His name is Jesus Christ. :)
What is wrong in gaining knowledge and understanding. Just because you never heard of Lord Shiva does not mean you can automatically assume is not worth learning about it. just like any other traditions and cultures around the world. As if i don't know their is only ONE GOD as if your implying im worshiping other gods. I know who Christs is and i am a born-again Christian.

Demi777

Oct 13, 2014
Germany
S
Studying is different than opening doors i clearly know what opening demonic doors is ...to actually open demonic doors is when you do an act of worshiping false idols or practicing their ways and even summoning/practice magic that is two different things. If i was into the pagan ways i would actually be practicing their tradition and doing other strange things and worshiping false gods.
Studying opens doors. If you would “study“ right you would know that. You will see what u get for it someday. your being a unteachable folly

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
What is wrong in gaining knowledge and understanding.
Well the fact of the matter is that there is nothing to be gained by an in-depth knowledge of false gods (whether Hindu, Babylonian, Canaanite, Greek, Roman, Scandinavian, or what have you). Scripture tells us that all false gods are in reality demons, and idolatry goes hand -in-hand with false gods. Even Buddha is worshiped as a false god, and we know that Allah is a false god.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
What is wrong in gaining knowledge and understanding. Just because you never heard of Lord Shiva does not mean you can automatically assume is not worth learning about it. just like any other traditions and cultures around the world. As if i don't know their is only ONE GOD as if your implying im worshiping other gods. I know who Christs is and i am a born-again Christian.

I don't care to learn ANYTHING about FALSE gods. And I NEVER said nor implied that you worship other gods. You seriously need to chill out and stop reading things into people's opinions. Like I said before, you should stop watching those types of documentaries. They aren't good for your mind, and they give the devil a foot hold.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Well the fact of the matter is that there is nothing to be gained by an in-depth knowledge of false gods (whether Hindu, Babylonian, Canaanite, Greek, Roman, Scandinavian, or what have you). Scripture tells us that all false gods are in reality demons, and idolatry goes hand -in-hand with false gods. Even Buddha is worshiped as a false god, and we know that Allah is a false god.
THIS RIGHT HERE, is why you shouldn't watch those documentaries..

wanderer6059

Oct 27, 2013
this thread looks like a good way for someone to get banned... lol

Jun 11, 2018
Hi marshmallow, I had an Indian bf who prayed to lord shiva he is the god of love and sex I think. Represented by a penis actually. Hindus pray to him for success in love for Marriage. I could be wrong. By all means research away but I’d be seeking God as to why you’ve had dreams about Hinduism and why you seem to want to seek it out.

Hinduism has a lot of demonic attachments. For starters they worship 330 million gods. Have u ever done yoga or your parents? I know I was affected by my mother doing yoga and after I became Christian had a rotten Hindu demon cast out of me. It left me flattened for three days after. You don’t really want to mess with these demons but I’d say somewhere either you or your family have opened yourself up to them hence the dreams and fascination. Ask the Holy Spirit if he’s wanting to deliver u of anything associated with Hinduism. God knows everything and will give u the keys I’m sure. Hugs

Demi777

Oct 13, 2014
Germany
Hi marshmallow, I had an Indian bf who prayed to lord shiva he is the god of love and sex I think. Represented by a penis actually. Hindus pray to him for success in love for Marriage. I could be wrong. By all means research away but I’d be seeking God as to why you’ve had dreams about Hinduism and why you seem to want to seek it out.

Hinduism has a lot of demonic attachments. For starters they worship 330 million gods. Have u ever done yoga or your parents? I know I was affected by my mother doing yoga and after I became Christian had a rotten Hindu demon cast out of me. It left me flattened for three days after. You don’t really want to mess with these demons but I’d say somewhere either you or your family have opened yourself up to them hence the dreams and fascination. Ask the Holy Spirit if he’s wanting to deliver u of anything associated with Hinduism. God knows everything and will give u the keys I’m sure. Hugs
War and death....not love and sex...that would already be bad

Jun 11, 2018
http://www.jaisiyaram.com/blog/reli...of-a-penis-started-in-hinduism-17-feb-15.html

I had to research this as my information was from a hindu but apparently it is true that Shiva was the god of war and death but since he is the husband to parvati and part of the false trinity in hinduism he is also represented as a penis and parvati his wife is the godess of love so they pray to shiva for love and marriage as well as for other things. Hope this makes sense