losing my mind

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Integrity

New member
Oct 2, 2026
27
22
3
Midwest
I want a lobotomy. You know it says the blind will be forgiven. and just as it says after now that I see, my sins fallow me. I am haunted everyday and the more I try to speak about TRUTH the more insane this world gets, yet "I am the crazy one".
 
  • Pray
Reactions: Billyd
I want a lobotomy. You know it says the blind will be forgiven. and just as it says after now that I see, my sins fallow me. I am haunted everyday and the more I try to speak about TRUTH the more insane this world gets, yet "I am the crazy one".
I so understand you. And have no answer to satisfy. However I offer this, be strong to the end.
 
  • Pray
Reactions: Integrity