Loss

  • Thread starter Thread starter sunshine531
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

sunshine531

Guest
I know we've all experienced loss in one form or another. Me, I lost my third child. Her name was Rachel Jo and she was only with us for ten short days. When I was 20 weeks pregnant I went in to learn the sex of my baby. I came out shattered. I was told while they weren't sure what was wrong something was very wrong and she wouldn't survive. The next few months were filled with test after test after test. In the end she was born early with a genetic condition and unfortuntely there was no cure. I miss her everyday and think about her all the time. I wouldn't change my time with her for anything though. As much as it hurts she was an absolute blessing and gift from God. I learned more from her in ten days than I'll probably ever learn again.
 

Attachments

  • lep_black_swallowtail_caterpillar763[1].jpg
    lep_black_swallowtail_caterpillar763[1].jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 19
  • Man Praising With Hands Up HD[1].jpg
    Man Praising With Hands Up HD[1].jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 10
  • bluecaterpillar[1].jpg
    bluecaterpillar[1].jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 9
  • 65207-004-57F046F4[1].jpg
    65207-004-57F046F4[1].jpg
    158.9 KB · Views: 9