Lost a good friend of mine.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

Stranger36147

Well guys, this isn't a good time for me right now. Long story short, a few days ago, a good friend of mine decided they didn't want to be friends with me anymore. And I've had the blues ever since....

It was a long distance friendship. They live in a different state and I never met them face to face. But I would talk to them on the Internet a lot.

Well, we had our moments. Our....disagreements. We butted heads sometimes because we had different views and beliefs. Despite that, I still really liked this person. I grew deep feelings for them.

And they have blocked me on all social media when they decided they didn't want to be friends anymore. So....knowing that I'll probably never talk to them again....or won't even encounter or run into them somewhere in real life....makes me so sad.

There's always a slim chance that they'll unblock me and want to start talking to me again, but I truly doubt that's going to happen. The last time I talked to them, they sounded like they were really ready to let this friendship go and move on with their life. They probably got tired of all the arguments and disagreements. And, after a while, this friendship was probably more of a pain than a pleasure for them.

Please say a prayer for me that I'll recover from this soon and get back to being myself. I'm really going to miss this person....

S

Sweetmorningdew78

Father, search their hearts and if there is any hurt,bitterness ,regrets and anger please heal them and lead them to forgiveness. Lord Jesus, please comfort my bro and ease his hurting heart and show to him what he can learn from it. Thank you Lord in Jesus name Amen ❤

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord bless Stranger36147 and this prayer. Lord reconcile this two friends, remove the differences, Lord bless this friendship and let you be glorified in this friendship, we pray, let this friend unblock and come forward to talk and continue friendship with Stranger36147. Lord bless this prayer, in Jesus precious name, Amen!

mar09

Sep 17, 2014
Lord, we pray for stranger and that You give new friends who can be a blessing to him and vice versa. We know there are very many hurting people, and may we be the friend also that our neighbor is looking for. We thank You, in Jesus' name.

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
I’m sorry to hear about the difficult situation you are facing regarding your friendship with this person. I’m praying that God will bless you both in a special way, provide comfort and wisdom according to His perfect will. May He be your source of strength and counsel as you trust in Him.