R
Rakael
Guest
My husband says he is a "see to believe it" Christian. Which is very difficult me for me.
My husband and I are having a difficult time and he said he has fallen out of love with me. We have only been married for a month. Dated for 1 year before getting married and I also became pregnant 3 months into dating. And the first week we started dating i started watching his 3 girls and have watched them ever since. He says the reason he doesnt love me anymore is because right when i got pregnant i didnt give him affectation anymore. He felt like he was alone and told me alot how he felt. I remember hearing him say all these things, but all i could say was sorry. I dont know why.. I did this until about 2 weeks ago when I had a pretty bad wake up call.
2 weeks ago I had this really weird feeling like something was wrong. I didnt know what though. I quickly jumped to conclusions and looked up who my husband was talking to at the time, and I found out he was talking to the other women he works with ALOT. I shouldnt have done of it and it was wrong of me, but she was ranked first in his contacts. I mean talks to her when hes home with me and calls her.. I had no idea until i saw it. I freaked and he said shes just a friend to talk to. I said "when your married i dont think you need a friend like that." he disagreed and the next night he really wanted to go drink. (Halloween night) and left me home with the baby. I asked and asked him to stay, but he wouldnt. He said hes gonna go drink with his guy friends and wined down. Of course i assumed he was with her. That whole night i called him up crying and asking him to come home, he kept getting more and more pissed, saying he wasnt with her and that i need to stop (i went a little nuts on him). The next day i said im sorry and he wouldnt talk to me. Ever since he doesnt want anything to do with me. After a couple of fights he told me i need to do my part on the house (i dont work at the moment) so i need to keep the house clean. I have been. Ive told him how sorry i am for not being mentally there for months and i will change. (He doesnt believe me) He says i dont understand, that hes tried for months to get me to change and its to late. I told him that i wont give up and i truly love him and i miss him. All he could say was "i have missed you for months.."
Ive done things like made the house spotless, gave him attention, talk to him, and say im sorry everyday. He says he needs space to breathe and hes about 50/50 about staying with me (he said most of it is because of our child). He doesnt want sex he said he feels pain when he hugs me and i need to stop thinking about things to hard. And he stopped wearing his ring.
These things are so hard to do, because it is so hard to walk into the same room as him and feel unloved and annoying, and if i just stop trying i think hes going to drift further away. I do not want a divorce but yesterday he said that i tried to late that the love isnt there and he doesnt know what to do.
What do i do!?!? I dont wish this feeling on anyone.
(Sorry about the spelling, puncuation)
My husband and I are having a difficult time and he said he has fallen out of love with me. We have only been married for a month. Dated for 1 year before getting married and I also became pregnant 3 months into dating. And the first week we started dating i started watching his 3 girls and have watched them ever since. He says the reason he doesnt love me anymore is because right when i got pregnant i didnt give him affectation anymore. He felt like he was alone and told me alot how he felt. I remember hearing him say all these things, but all i could say was sorry. I dont know why.. I did this until about 2 weeks ago when I had a pretty bad wake up call.
2 weeks ago I had this really weird feeling like something was wrong. I didnt know what though. I quickly jumped to conclusions and looked up who my husband was talking to at the time, and I found out he was talking to the other women he works with ALOT. I shouldnt have done of it and it was wrong of me, but she was ranked first in his contacts. I mean talks to her when hes home with me and calls her.. I had no idea until i saw it. I freaked and he said shes just a friend to talk to. I said "when your married i dont think you need a friend like that." he disagreed and the next night he really wanted to go drink. (Halloween night) and left me home with the baby. I asked and asked him to stay, but he wouldnt. He said hes gonna go drink with his guy friends and wined down. Of course i assumed he was with her. That whole night i called him up crying and asking him to come home, he kept getting more and more pissed, saying he wasnt with her and that i need to stop (i went a little nuts on him). The next day i said im sorry and he wouldnt talk to me. Ever since he doesnt want anything to do with me. After a couple of fights he told me i need to do my part on the house (i dont work at the moment) so i need to keep the house clean. I have been. Ive told him how sorry i am for not being mentally there for months and i will change. (He doesnt believe me) He says i dont understand, that hes tried for months to get me to change and its to late. I told him that i wont give up and i truly love him and i miss him. All he could say was "i have missed you for months.."
Ive done things like made the house spotless, gave him attention, talk to him, and say im sorry everyday. He says he needs space to breathe and hes about 50/50 about staying with me (he said most of it is because of our child). He doesnt want sex he said he feels pain when he hugs me and i need to stop thinking about things to hard. And he stopped wearing his ring.
These things are so hard to do, because it is so hard to walk into the same room as him and feel unloved and annoying, and if i just stop trying i think hes going to drift further away. I do not want a divorce but yesterday he said that i tried to late that the love isnt there and he doesnt know what to do.
What do i do!?!? I dont wish this feeling on anyone.
(Sorry about the spelling, puncuation)