Lost and found, not just for kids in an amusement park.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
May 13, 2013
I can honestly say when I found God, I was at my worst. I was full of hatred, regret and self destruction. I would find amusement out of planning my own demise. I lived a very lucrative life, able to buy all I wanted, jealous eyes looked my way whenever I would enter a room and somehow I believed this was true happiness.

As I began to consider keeping God in my life; life failed. He made everything that I thought was "fun" fall through the floor boards as if dust in the wind. I broke down, cried all night and screamed out my hatred for a God that could cause me to feel this way. I was on the verge of depression.

Later that week I asked God what he wanted me to do. He told me to quit my job and put my faith in him like never before. I was scared. I asked myself over and over, "how will I pay my bills?" and so many other questions. He wanted me to trust him and I did. I now have a better paying job, am much happier with my life and still feel lonely. I know I have God, but I need someone to hug, kiss and just talk to. I will need to work on this unorthodox trait in my life, but I am so glad I listened to him.

I was lost and he found me. I found him. We found each other and with each other; we found love.

Oct 31, 2011
There was a night that I yelled at my Lord, I berated Him because I needed a human person. I fought with God for hours over that this night.

God did not send me people like I asked. But slowly, I felt content with what I had. I started to grow as a person that night. Each day God seemed more real to me.

I am very elderly, now. I have little money, but I have "been there, done that" in many ways. A friend gave me a prayer shawl. It has the tassels on the corners God talks of, it is wool as close to how God made wool as possible, it is colors of purity and worship. Each morning I put it over my head to close out the world so my Lord and I are alone together. It is pure love, it is eternity, it is truth, it is completeness.

I still lack as many people as I would prefer, but what I have gained is priceless.

B

bracha

WITH CHRIST YOU ARE NEVER TRULY LONELY,AT THE RIGHT TIME GOD WILL SEND THAT SPECIAL WOMAN YOUR WAY,TAKE CARE AND BE ALL GOD WANTS YOU TO BE BECAUSE NOTHING IS TOO HARD FOR HIM TO ACCOMPLISH.I WILL PRAY WITH YOU TOO
LOVE
BRACHA

I

izzytrevitt

I understand completely. Just before I found God, I thought of myself as a completely different, angry woman. But now that I have found Him, I see the light. There is so much more out there, and those things will come in time.
Isaiah 40:30-31
Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

Here is my blog, if you would ever like to talk.
thelightshinesonall | To inspire youth, in the true direction

God be with you.
Izzy

G

Outside of God we might look at ourselves and think our lives are perfect, but when we come closer to God we become bare as His light shines on us and many cracks do appear. At that time when we realize how imperfect we are, how short we come, He reveals to us the power of the blood of his Son Jesus. This power not only put us together where we are broken but it also makes us new creatures. I am grateful for the love of Jesus that loved me at my worst and still continues to be patient with me as I learn how to completely yield to Christ. Everyday as I struggle with life's challenges, I am absolutely convinced more than ever that nothing will separate me from the love of Jesus.

May 15, 2013
John 6:27Do not work for food that spoils, but for food that endures to eternal life, which the Son of Man will give you. For on him God the Father has placed his seal of approval.”