Lost faith in Christianity

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

arasp

Apr 29, 2021
Hello to everyone here am from Uganda in Africa. I lost my faith in Christianity because of questions that i could not get smart answers. Hope i will be helped here to gain my faith. Thank you.

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
Hello to everyone here am from Uganda in Africa. I lost my faith in Christianity because of questions that i could not get smart answers. Hope i will be helped here to gain my faith. Thank you.
We may be able to help. God is far above any human logic or understanding, so we can only try. When I'm confused, I come back to basics. God is love. He showed His love by sending Jesus to die in my place.

What child understands the world of the adult? Yet they trust their parents anyway. God asks us to trust Him even when we do not understand.

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
I love questions especially the hard one's. I can help answer them or give you resources to help answer them as some questions take deliberately reading for a full understanding.

Mar 4, 2020
Faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God. Stick around and have some discussions and be sure to look up all the Bible verses you see, don't just read them in the posts. You'll find you will come to long for and hunger for the word of God. I am digging around the Bible hours every day.

Feel free to ask any questions. Maybe you can open a thread in the Bible discussion forum.

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
- Copy - Copy - Copy (11) - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg
"It is understandable, as the Divine 'words' have been fragmented
by intellectual imagination and illusions, bringing cause of confusion.
Spiritual awareness helps to illuminate the deeper things of life, and
the principles of the teachings of Christ our Lord."
( thoughts from this side of the glass )

brighthouse98

Apr 16, 2015
Smart answers I have found come from someone who can show you chapter and verse, not opinion.( 1 John 2:27)

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
diamond-rain-purple-4k-and-full-hd_vkocjpnc__F0000 - Copy - Copy (43) - Copy - Copy - Copy - C...png
"And, many there are."

L

Live4Him

Hi, arasp.

Hopefully, you'll share some of those questions with us so that we might help you to regain your faith in the God of the Bible.

Welcome aboard.

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
Hello and welcome to Christian Chat! :)

Don't lose faith my friend. There are answers to your questions.

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
Welcome aboard CC arasp :) I love hearing questions about God and His will.. Looking forward to reading any question you have to ask.. (y)

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Welcome and so glad you are joining the fellowship here at CC:) God bless you!

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to share our experiences and the things of the Lord with you! Jesus made it very simple and easy for us to come to Him because He loves us. We can only be made ready for Heaven by the shedding of blood, But Jesus did that for us 2000 years ago. Now all you have to do is humbly let Him into your heart and let Him be you Lord and Savior.

Hebrews
9:22 And almost all things are by the law purged with blood; and without shedding of blood is no remission.
9:23 [It was] therefore necessary that the patterns of things in the heavens should be purified with these; but the heavenly things themselves with better sacrifices than these.
9:24 For Christ is not entered into the holy places made with hands, [which are] the figures of the true; but into heaven itself, now to appear in the presence of God for us:
9:25 Nor yet that he should offer himself often, as the high priest entereth into the holy place every year with blood of others;
9:26 For then must he often have suffered since the foundation of the world: but now once in the end of the world hath he appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of himself.

Revelation
3:19 As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.
3:20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.
3:21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.

A

Aly20

When I was teen I was questioning my faith and ruining to country music but at 17 I stopped questioning run back to Jesus after it I am so glad that I come home

Evmur

Feb 28, 2021
London
christianchat.com
Jesus has all the smart answers ... is christianity a religion or a personal friendship with Jesus?

Welcome :)

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Jesus has all the smart answers ... is christianity a religion or a personal friendship with Jesus?

Welcome :)
Revelation 3:20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

May 6, 2021
What were the questions that nobody could give you smart answers for?