J
JustAnotherUser
Guest
Partially the reason I'm thinking of just leaving is simply that... I lost what ever 'faith' I had to begin with. This isn't at the fault of anyone who could claim that they are Christian but don't present the 'Christian values' like I have said in the past nor do I have a problem with people who want to stay true to their Christian beliefs. I've had my share on both ends.
For a while now, probably since the beginning of this year at best, I felt to have been challenged. Challenged on the fact that certain stances I've had may in fact have been false and what I have been presented at my own will may in fact differ to the beliefs no matter how extensive they've been in my life are contrary. I've noticed that not many people, or the Christian population from what I have seen, has not observed much of the Old Testament because 'it is done away with.' While this is a heated subject in and of itself, I decided to observe for myself the sides that both have taken in terms of the OT and how it links to the NT. And quite frankly, I don't know what to overall believe anymore. It is hard to be taken out of some mindset or at least some knowledge you've been instilled with not by choice when you were young and eventually try to see what fits in order to hold on to what ever is left of the said belief. I've made cries similar to this and could not fully explain it until now. Mine has been in fact about Christ and what he truly stood for. Blasphemous? Probably. I've feared that as well.
As I've stated, this is nobody's fault. Whether if it's mine for being 'the bad sinner who has never been Christian and was taken off of the branch of Christ' to start with is subjective as to what people take on this. I'm aware that I will likely get backlash either way. I know that I have the possibility of losing what ever respect and contact I've had while being here. But the one thing that I really want to be and not give the impression otherwise is to be honest. This is as honest as you can see of me yet.
This is a message for anyone who happens to come into contact. Namely, the people I've contacted with and made some connection for some time, which has not been many. I've appeared withdrawn due to life's circumstances and apparently this as well. I did not know how to present the 'issue' and this is likely not the best way to go about it, either. It's not as easy for me as it appears while explaining in this way and it's way more complex than I can ever speak of it. As far as my signature goes, it is self explanatory. I will find what I see fit and go with it as my rite. I've always wanted that and will somehow live and die by that.
Thank you to everyone who I have contacted and have met in my fairly short time on here. But I'm afraid there isn't much reason for me to really be here at this point and I'm sure that I will not be wanted here much longer anyway, which is fine. I respect that this is a site for Christian fellowship and I'm not going to play any games aside from it. I just wish you all well and that you continue your walk with what you think is your rite as well.
For a while now, probably since the beginning of this year at best, I felt to have been challenged. Challenged on the fact that certain stances I've had may in fact have been false and what I have been presented at my own will may in fact differ to the beliefs no matter how extensive they've been in my life are contrary. I've noticed that not many people, or the Christian population from what I have seen, has not observed much of the Old Testament because 'it is done away with.' While this is a heated subject in and of itself, I decided to observe for myself the sides that both have taken in terms of the OT and how it links to the NT. And quite frankly, I don't know what to overall believe anymore. It is hard to be taken out of some mindset or at least some knowledge you've been instilled with not by choice when you were young and eventually try to see what fits in order to hold on to what ever is left of the said belief. I've made cries similar to this and could not fully explain it until now. Mine has been in fact about Christ and what he truly stood for. Blasphemous? Probably. I've feared that as well.
As I've stated, this is nobody's fault. Whether if it's mine for being 'the bad sinner who has never been Christian and was taken off of the branch of Christ' to start with is subjective as to what people take on this. I'm aware that I will likely get backlash either way. I know that I have the possibility of losing what ever respect and contact I've had while being here. But the one thing that I really want to be and not give the impression otherwise is to be honest. This is as honest as you can see of me yet.
This is a message for anyone who happens to come into contact. Namely, the people I've contacted with and made some connection for some time, which has not been many. I've appeared withdrawn due to life's circumstances and apparently this as well. I did not know how to present the 'issue' and this is likely not the best way to go about it, either. It's not as easy for me as it appears while explaining in this way and it's way more complex than I can ever speak of it. As far as my signature goes, it is self explanatory. I will find what I see fit and go with it as my rite. I've always wanted that and will somehow live and die by that.
Thank you to everyone who I have contacted and have met in my fairly short time on here. But I'm afraid there isn't much reason for me to really be here at this point and I'm sure that I will not be wanted here much longer anyway, which is fine. I respect that this is a site for Christian fellowship and I'm not going to play any games aside from it. I just wish you all well and that you continue your walk with what you think is your rite as well.