M
Morty7
Guest
Im not here for pitty im just here to speak my mind. But i have lost my soul. I dont know who i am i feel so hopeless everyday i wake up. I empty on the inside and if i keep on going like this i will think i will loose it. I cant think straight my eyes are wide open, wide open yet im blind by lies and corruption. and all i feel now s fear sadness confusion and hopeless. Yet know all of this i still turn away from my God and he know i need him more than ever i need her yet i cant take that step. im a 22 male who ready to live truth im sick of this sinful life im ready to give it up. I hope i can find my soul but if there anyone who like i am please dont give up we can make im sure anyone will tell you the same thing