Lost people after the Tribulation

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jul 30, 2010
[
quote=Laodicea;587989]Jeremiah 4:23-27
(23) I beheld the earth, and, lo, it was without form, and void; and the heavens, and they had no light.
(24) I beheld the mountains, and, lo, they trembled, and all the hills moved lightly.
(25) I beheld, and, lo, there was no man, and all the birds of the heavens were fled.
(26) I beheld, and, lo, the fruitful place was a wilderness, and all the cities thereof were broken down at the presence of the LORD, and by his fierce anger.
(27) For thus hath the LORD said, The whole land shall be desolate; yet will I not make a full end.

This is speaking about the coming of the Lord look at what happens put this together with other verses and we have
1.All cities broken down
2.There is no person
3.There is no birds
4.Everything is like a desert

This will be fulfilled and Jeremiah 4:23 is the bottomless pit
or deep of Revelation, the earth will go back to its original state.
Isaiah 13:9-11
(9) Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, cruel both with wrath and fierce anger, to lay the land desolate: and he shall destroy the sinners thereof out of it.
(10) For the stars of heaven and the constellations thereof shall not give their light: the sun shall be darkened in his going forth, and the moon shall not cause her light to shine.
(11) And I will punish the world for their evil, and the wicked for their iniquity; and I will cause the arrogancy of the proud to cease, and will lay low the haughtiness of the terrible.

During the 1000 years this will be the state of the earth, it will be dark, only Satan and his angels will be here for 1000 years. Now for anyone who says that when Christ comes that He will set His Kingdom on earth for the 1000 years I would like to know when will these verses be fulfilled which are still future and are talking about the whole earth

[/QUOTE]The city's of the world will be destroyed Lao. Nations are built around City's. The city's will be ruinous heaps. All the rubble and dead bodies will stay there to rot. This is the feast that God has provided for the wild beasts (scavengers)

People will not live in the City's anymore. They will set up outside the city's. The landscape will be different because of the great earthquake. Rivers and lakes will appear in the dessert and places where no one has lived before. Man will start building again, but this time, with their own hands, and man will grow his own food.

Babylon was destroyed by Christ remember. The whole system gone ...., and this includes trade, industry etc. So theres no more industry, and profit, & money....
Babylon is gone forever and now back to basics.

The 1000 year kingdom is on earth. God say's it's going to be in Israel. Jerusalem is the headquarters. Even Israel's landscape will be changed. It will be larger and will go all the way up to Syria & Lebanon. Those living in the kingdom will be protected by the lamb. They cannot be touched or harmed.

The nations will come in to the kingdom and learn. They can't go up to heaven, as they are still flesh, so they go to Israel, and those living in Israel will come out and preach the truth to them, because Christ is feeding them truth and knowledge will cover the whole earth. So word is going to spread, and this time it will be truth.

And if a nation does not come in to learn, then God will stop their rain, and they will recieve no help. These are the ones who follow Gog when he is released. They will follow Christ at first when he sets up, but a 1000 years is a long time and by the end of it, they have grown slack and will pay the consequences of being decieved by Gog.

God is still in heaven on his throne. Christ is on earth on his throne. The saints can probably travel to heaven and back like the angels do, but flesh and blood cannot not.

zone

Jun 13, 2010
During the 1000 years this will be the state of the earth, it will be dark, only Satan and his angels will be here for 1000 years. Now for anyone who says that when Christ comes that He will set His Kingdom on earth for the 1000 years I would like to know when will these verses be fulfilled which are still future and are talking about the whole earth
hi Lao.
i've never heard this version before.
love zone.

zone

Jun 13, 2010
You have a lot of intelligence and skills and knowledge Kathy; somehow through Christ, everyday i pray that you and i can reach a bridge of understanding.

SUCH an important time; YES i agree, KNOWING that the children are our future; just like has has been taught through man(religion) Howerer YES, according to The Word of God; a little child shall lead them.

This IS about GOD"S Wisdom; and surely you must recognize the fact that there IS, NO Wisdom at this time,

WHY? Because Kathy; though there IS a lot of intellegence at this time there IS NO, Wisdom guiding it.

WHY? Because WE are GOD"S JOB"S, what does that mean?

We are persecuted with MORE theories, philosophies and beleifs than any other generation in His-Story.

I understand that you may not have read all of my posts, due to our indifferences; but i Do swear on my life; though IT IS A SIN: i'll take that risk, Because I LOVE YOU; Kathy, in and through Christ.

CHRIST NEVER claimed to be The Father' Just REPRESENTITIVE of HIM.

WE that Love The Father; would love nothing MORE than to be kike Christ; However that IS NOT the reality that WE ARE, living in.
WE will acheive that goal Goal in OUR Father's Time, NOT Our's.

Until then; may the LOVE, PEACE & JOY go out to ALL, in and through Christ; The First Begotten of; ALL OF US.

Forever in Christ :)
i didn't say the Son is The Father.
but neither is Christ a created entity.
and neither did we pre-exist as Elohim.

L

Laodicea

[
[/QUOTE]The city's of the world will be destroyed Lao. Nations are built around City's. The city's will be ruinous heaps. All the rubble and dead bodies will stay there to rot. This is the feast that God has provided for the wild beasts (scavengers)

People will not live in the City's anymore. They will set up outside the city's. The landscape will be different because of the great earthquake. Rivers and lakes will appear in the dessert and places where no one has lived before. Man will start building again, but this time, with their own hands, and man will grow his own food.

Babylon was destroyed by Christ remember. The whole system gone ...., and this includes trade, industry etc. So theres no more industry, and profit, & money....
Babylon is gone forever and now back to basics.

The 1000 year kingdom is on earth. God say's it's going to be in Israel. Jerusalem is the headquarters. Even Israel's landscape will be changed. It will be larger and will go all the way up to Syria & Lebanon. Those living in the kingdom will be protected by the lamb. They cannot be touched or harmed.

The nations will come in to the kingdom and learn. They can't go up to heaven, as they are still flesh, so they go to Israel, and those living in Israel will come out and preach the truth to them, because Christ is feeding them truth and knowledge will cover the whole earth. So word is going to spread, and this time it will be truth.

And if a nation does not come in to learn, then God will stop their rain, and they will recieve no help. These are the ones who follow Gog when he is released. They will follow Christ at first when he sets up, but a 1000 years is a long time and by the end of it, they have grown slack and will pay the consequences of being decieved by Gog.

God is still in heaven on his throne. Christ is on earth on his throne. The saints can probably travel to heaven and back like the angels do, but flesh and blood cannot not.
Israel in the new testament is the church, Israel of the flesh is finished, they have the name Israel but, they are not Israel unless they belong to Christ. The 1000 years is in heaven, did you read the text that says the sun & moon will not shine and it will be dark? When Jesus returns we meet Him in the air, why do we meet Him in the air? cause He takes us to heaven. Only Satan and his angels will be here for 1000 years in darkness, it will be there prison and even after 1000 years of that He still does not change. In the end before all the wicked including Satan and his angels are destroyed God must be seen by the universe to be merciful and just.
Isaiah 45:23
(23) I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear.

That includes all the wicked and Satan and his angels they will see that their death sentence is just and fair and that God is good.

B

babyboyblue

Revelation 20:6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years. 7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison, 8 And shall go out to decieve the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom as the sand of the sea. 9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

This is an interesting story because if you study you find out there are still sinners in the time of New Jerusalem according to this verse. Where did they come from? Why are people following Satan after the thousand year reign of Christ? I find it interesting that there are still sinners after the tribulation. There are sinners after the thousand year reign of Christ. Who are they?

The way I understand it.

There are two types of people when Jesus returns, the wicked and righteous (Matthew 25:33). At His coming we're told that the righteous are all changed in a moment (1 Corinthians 15:52) and caught up together in the air (1 Thessalonians 4:17). The wicked, we're told are destroyed by the brightness of His coming. So in the first resurrection, the righteous dead (and living) are taken to heaven, but the wicked don't live again until the thousand years are finished (Revelation 20:5).

At the end of the thousand years, when the wicked lives again, satan now has people to temp again so he is free from his prison and deceives the nations once more (Revelation 20:7-8). He (satan) convinces the nations to fight against those in the new Jerusalem, then God rains down fire from heaven (Revelation 20:9) upon the earth creating the lake of fire (Revelation 20:10).

All the wicked are cast into the lake of fire (Revelation 20:15) burned up completely leaving them neither root nor branch (Malachi 4:1) . Then while their ashes is upon the earth, God will create anew heaven and earth and the righteous will walk upon the wicked because they're ashes under the soles of their feet (Malachi 4:1).

Mar 11, 2011
i didn't say the Son is The Father.
but neither is Christ a created entity.
and neither did we pre-exist as Elohim.
In the begining God created the heaven(s) and the earth = English or Bull____.

Bere****h Elohim bara shamayim erets = Hebrew or The TRUTH

Studied in Hebrew language understanding = In the begining God created Time, Space and Mass.

You want to deny The Truth Kathy? have at it.

Our Father LOVE started with this disgusting mess of a world? NEVER. HE does things PERFECTLY, this is merely a salvage operation.

Oh my GOD, thats more than hillarious, you can't even write the first word of truth and its censored :D:D:D

zone

Jun 13, 2010
In the begining God created the heaven(s) and the earth = English or Bull____.

Bere****h Elohim bara shamayim erets = Hebrew or The TRUTH

Studied in Hebrew language understanding = In the begining God created Time, Space and Mass.

You want to deny The Truth Kathy? have at it.

Our Father LOVE started with this disgusting mess of a world? NEVER. HE does things PERFECTLY, this is merely a salvage operation.

Oh my GOD, thats more than hillarious, you can't even write the first word of truth and its censored :D:D:D
westand.
do you read or speak hebrew?
or greek or any language other than english?

is Jesus a created being?
was God speaking to you in your previous existence when He said Let us make man in our image?

C

cham

I believe christ will rule agian.