"LOST"

  • Thread starter Thread starter maria24
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

maria24

Guest
“LOST”
32915-MC

I’m physically active attending in our church but my spirit is absent.
I’m physically participating in our activity but my spirit is not willing to involve.
I’m physically pay attention in our service but my spirit is not fully concentrated.
I have many friends but my spirit is alone.
I’m physically visible but my spirit is lost.

My spirit says, “No turning back”,
My spirit says, “Christ is enough”,
My spirit says, “Everything I need is in Christ”,
My spirit says, “Only God can satisfy me”,
But my flesh says, “How will I survive?”
 
To lost i know exactly what u mean, we are on the same bus but one thing i know Jesus must have felt the same way everyone seems to go against him, including his flesh it took everything in him to do his father will remember when he went up to pray and he ask God if the cup could pass him then he said not my will but yours to me his flesh spoke but he new why he was here, so we must stay in control when the flesh speaks up we must say as christ said not are will but urs peace and blessings.
 
Yep, I've experienced moments were I don't feel like God is enough and its funny, I feel kind of silly after the fact, sin is not going to make me feel better.

God does want us to move even closer to him, no matter where we are at, btw, and it actually is those moments we step out of our comfort zones and take our faith even further, that's when I find being a believer very fulfilling, that is growing in faith.