K
KAJ
Guest
I'm lost. I can't find my way. I've been lost for a very, very long time. It seems to me since as far back as I can remember. Do not misunderstand, I am blessed and I know it. Sounds like an oxi-moron doesn't it? I've managed to survive for a very long time this way. I am a believer and would not have survived if I wasn't. I see glimmers of light, then the darkness draws near again. I pull back into myself when I see the darkness descend. I abhor the dark and constantly try to move toward the light. I'm tired. Getting weaker each time. I've had to hold too many up and I'm tired. I have no clue how this came to be, it is all I have known. I was born to it. A family legacy carried forward unwillingly. You ask, do I pray? I say better to ask if I stop.