Lounge Forum

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Who is favor for a Lounge Forum?

• Yes, please!

• Yes, with a cherry on top.

• Yes and with relationship topics kept to a bare minimum.

• Did someone mention chocolate? Even so, yes, we need a Lounge Forum

• Yes, only if there is no relationship topics.

• Yes! Yes! Yes!

• When will this new Lounge Forum begin? I'm in. Let's go

Results are only viewable after voting.

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
everything is so fast these days but that means ppl try to fit more in.

Its kind of weird that the human population keeps growing and the rest of the animals and plants keeps shrinking, then. you think whats going to happen are we eventually just going to have humans winning the race. Or will lions or maybe dragons/dinosaurs come out of nowhere and assert their dominance again.
Absolutely! Invasion of the dragons!

Did you notice Gojira is here?!?! He is a scout and will inform his kind, when to attack!!!

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
Yea I think he's got his eye on someone in the lounge forum.

What happens at the ends of those kinds of movies anyway? I vaguely remember at the end of Jurassic Park, the theme park was abandoned and all the humans (except the cute children) died, but the dinosaurs, being on the island couldnt swim so everyone else in the world was safe. The children must have been rescued by helicopter or something.

But then why were there sequels where humans stupidly tried to revive the park. Didnt they learn from the first time?

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
Yea I think he's got his eye on someone in the lounge forum.

What happens at the ends of those kinds of movies anyway? I vaguely remember at the end of Jurassic Park, the theme park was abandoned and all the humans (except the cute children) died, but the dinosaurs, being on the island couldnt swim so everyone else in the world was safe. The children must have been rescued by helicopter or something.

But then why were there sequels where humans stupidly tried to revive the park. Didnt they learn from the first time?
Gojira, do you have eye on someone in the lounge forum? Lanolin is asking. :)

If they didn't revive the park, they lose money on ticket sales for movies?!?! lol

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
1682996369479.jpeg

The Lounge has been remodeled for 2023.

Looks nice now, doesn't it?!?! :)

Gojira

Jul 20, 2021
Mesa, AZ
Gojira, do you have eye on someone in the lounge forum? Lanolin is asking. :)

If they didn't revive the park, they lose money on ticket sales for movies?!?! lol
I have her on ignore. So that tells you where that is :)

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
Does it have an infinity pool?
There is a library right? It has one of those secret bookcases, that when you push, turns around and leads into the quiet part of the lounge where the reading chairs are.

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
There is a library right? It has one of those secret bookcases, that when you push, turns around and leads into the quiet part of the lounge where the reading chairs are.
Long live the Lounge and chatters of the Lounge.

kinda

Jun 26, 2013

O.k., you said, something about Princess Penelope, that was on Thunderbirds. Started watching a clip of that show, and it was good.

On Season 1, Episode 1.

I can't find anything to watch.

So, who can recommend good movies, or tv shows?

Tinkerbell725

Jul 19, 2014
Philippines Age 40
S
O.k., you said, something about Princess Penelope, that was on Thunderbirds. Started watching a clip of that show, and it was good.

On Season 1, Episode 1.

I can't find anything to watch.

So, who can recommend good movies, or tv shows?
Spy family if you like anime
The recruit

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
S

Spy family if you like anime
The recruit
Thanks for the recommendations!

The Recruit looks half decent, but since The Thunderbirds are from the 60's, I looked at the top 100 movie list from that era, and that's where I will start. There are a couple of James Bond movies from the 60's, so gonna watch those.

Modern media is to corrupt, it seems like older shows, are far less politically correct, if you know what I mean.

You might like Lupin the 3rd, if you like anime. I used to watch it on Adult Swim.c

https://www.imdb.com/list/ls070213744/

Tinkerbell725

Jul 19, 2014
Philippines Age 40
Thanks for the recommendations!

The Recruit looks half decent, but since The Thunderbirds are from the 60's, I looked at the top 100 movie list from that era, and that's where I will start. There are a couple of James Bond movies from the 60's, so gonna watch those.

Modern media is to corrupt, it seems like older shows, are far less politically correct, if you know what I mean.

You might like Lupin the 3rd, if you like anime. I used to watch it on Adult Swim.c

https://www.imdb.com/list/ls070213744/
I already saw Lupin the 3rd. Thanks

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
Dont disturb me Im reading. Apparently Mother Teresa was a psychopath. Who knew?

TV watchers go sit in the corner.

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
There are so many threads about finding a spouse and what not, there needs to be a counter measure.

So, with that said, tips for staying single, and not finding a spouse.

Tip number 1.

Never ever go on dates, parties, or social events where single people normally congregate.

I'm pretty sure this isn't a relationship topic, so not breaking any rules here.