Love Advice with Dr. Des

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jan 16, 2021
Yeah, I'll have to start charging to make sure people know they get quality but undercut him just enough to where I make a comparable case-by-case profit.

Y'all can Venmo me $71 per piece of advice. Good-looking girls get $10 off.

Anybody can use the code DESROX at checkout for an additional 15% off.
That’s what I get for invoicing inside another man’s clinic. Shame on me.

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
This one leaves me stumped. Lynx or Eph can take it from here.

Dear Dr. Des,

I'm seeing this guy, and found out he has another woman in his life.

His Momma.

She took our bag of Cheetos away and told us not to leave any orange dust on her couch. :cry:

Should I heed his Momma's rules

Or change up my snack repertoire and keep trying?

Nov 15, 2020
Newcastle, NSW, Australia
Singles, Non-Singles,

Are you feel'n lonely? :cry:

Are you have'n trouble with your significant other? :mad:

Are you so attractive that you just can't find a way to keep the ladies off your case? (I'm projecting here, of course) :whistle:o_O

Look no further than this thread where Dr. Des will be serving up some consistent spoon-fulls of wisdom.

DISCLAIMER: This thread is for comedic purposes only. Do not try this stuff at home unless you want to deal with a psychiatrist or law enforcement.
do you have a phone number ?
😆
😆

Jan 16, 2021
Singles, Non-Singles,

Are you feel'n lonely? :cry:

Are you have'n trouble with your significant other? :mad:

Are you so attractive that you just can't find a way to keep the ladies off your case? (I'm projecting here, of course) :whistle:o_O

Look no further than this thread where Dr. Des will be serving up some consistent spoon-fulls of wisdom.

DISCLAIMER: This thread is for comedic purposes only. Do not try this stuff at home unless you want to deal with a psychiatrist or law enforcement.
Bruh, I honestly read the first two lines here before I started perusing people’s responses and “questions” and I was like, “these people are pretty cheeky, giving this Dr. a hard time.”

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
Cheekier the better is what I say.

Bruh, I honestly read the first two lines here before I started perusing people’s responses and “questions” and I was like, “these people are pretty cheeky, giving this Dr. a hard time.”

Jan 16, 2021
DESROX? Ain't they them thar little hard thinger-jiggers dat dey bringed back fum da moon?
You’re thinking MOONROX. DESROX were the predecessors of POPROX, only they had no POP, therefore a sales disaster.

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
"You can use my fingers or the lobe of my ear, and of course I have an almost infinite expanse of arse."- Winston Churchill telling a nurse where she may draw blood.

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
We had these things called Pop Rocks close to where I grew up. They were left over from a well-publicized chemical disaster in the 70s.

They would pop when you threw them. Then you had to go to a poison control center. Oh the memories.

You’re thinking MOONROX. DESROX were the predecessors of POPROX, only they had no POP, therefore a sales disaster.