Love Advice with Dr. Des

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Nov 15, 2020
Newcastle, NSW, Australia
Well when you've been through what I've been through (and I'm sure a lot of folks on here have), you get that nagging feeling the game is just rigged against you. That there are people you would be quite happy with and they with you, but some snake in the garden manages to ruin everything.

In short, I don't believe in this "wrong person" "all things work out in the end" kind of stuff. It doesn't. Some of us die alone. If I do, I will not die alone happily. That is a central pillar of my character and it won't change.
do you know anything about the "unwritten code" ?

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
Dear Dr Des,

I need some love advice.
I love donuts, but they are not good for me.
What shall I do?

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
Well when you've been through what I've been through (and I'm sure a lot of folks on here have), you get that nagging feeling the game is just rigged against you. That there are people you would be quite happy with and they with you, but some snake in the garden manages to ruin everything.

In short, I don't believe in this "wrong person" "all things work out in the end" kind of stuff. It doesn't. Some of us die alone. If I do, I will not die alone happily. That is a central pillar of my character and it won't change.
No snake in the garden can ruin God's plan. It may delay but never ruin.