Love Advice with Dr. Des

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
I can't decide if the new Des looks sad or mad. :confused::unsure:
Post grunge is a mix of both. Very convenient when one cannot decide which is more advantageous ;) LOL :giggle:

Advantageous in attracting the attention of potential love interests, that is :LOL::geek::devilish:

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Be of good cheer, fellow oyster mates and virgin sturgins! Celebation is great cause for celebration!! :LOL::unsure::ROFL:.
Do you mean sturgeons?

Everyone needs to learn the Oyster Dance!! :giggle:
Say, Mr. Oyster Man, you know what they say about fish in the sea? :unsure:

Does that apply to shellfish such as oysters as well??? :giggle:

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Say, Mr. Oyster Man, you know what they say about fish in the sea? :unsure:

Does that apply to shellfish such as oysters as well??? :giggle:
Joy

to the world!

God loves all the fishees in the deep blue sea...

God loves you and me!!!

YES IT DOES!!!! :D

oyster67

May 24, 2014
NO COMA LA MASA CRUDA DE BROWNIE.

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
since there is so much speculation, I'll change my profile pic to me. TEMPORARILY.

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
There, y'all can speculate as to my spiritual state, eye color, etc. The jester comes back Sunday

I have a question:unsure: that needs some love advice: When a guy wants to talk about red flags after speaking over the phone with you and getting to know you in just two weeks....is that not a red flag itself lol? Also when I guy tells you that there is always going to be more beautiful and good looking people out there because that's just the way the world works...is that a hint to move on haha?!?!?

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
1. Yes. Obsession with red flags is a red flaga. It indicates he is prudish and therefore a deviant from the Aristotelian mean. Which isn't hot at all.

2. I believe the correct response is "No baby, you da hottest." There may indeed be hotter people out there objectively speaking. But love isn't objective.

That or it's a noble lie. Noble lies are hot because Plato came up with them.

Tl;dr Greek philosophy is hot.

I have a question:unsure: that needs some love advice: When a guy wants to talk about red flags after speaking over the phone with you and getting to know you in just two weeks....is that not a red flag itself lol? Also when I guy tells you that there is always going to be more beautiful and good looking people out there because that's just the way the world works...is that a hint to move on haha?!?!?