Love and Respect:

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

jbrooks5912

In life you have ideas to better a situation. However, in these trials they are meant to shape you for better service unto The Lord. I dealt with a whole lot in my life, no jot just relationships. Family issues as well. I was beat, and was told if I went to sleep I would die. My brother sure knew how to show love didn't he? *sigh* But intime I grew to move on from it and try to forgive him for his actions. We do not yalk now because he lives in a couple states away with my other brother. My brother who done this to me, he grew up alot and demonstrated love and care for my mother who was not very good in health because of her illness,. She was a very loving lady, she instilled her strength in all 6 of us. I miss her deeply brothets and sisters but one day i will see her again welcoming me home in Heaven. Tonight was excellent I was loving every moment of it. This girl who likes me kinda acted upset I caught my line up and walked to her and placed my hand on her arm gently and asked if she was ok. But in teality i could tell something was wrong. No im not doubting and it was simply because she was not getting much attention because she really likes me. So i made myself available for her to see me. She not obsessed neither am i. Its just we have that connection you know? She went to d-bone i told her i will be there shortly. My trainer asked me to go hang birds i said i dont know how. So she got someone else to do it. I went over there and started racking the birds down, i am a little sore but it was worth it. She saw me and smiled, then i went to go talk to her my line lead is off for two days and i was asked to cover her im like wow God is very trully blessing me i said yes ill be here. God is very awesome, i love Him. He takes care of His children!! I got done with picking birds off the floor to clean and sterilize i went to the cafeteria were my locker is and she was there we hugged for the first time. Im being slow and respectful like any southern boy from my town would be. My mom had a rate blood disorder HHT. She dealt with a whole lot, being a single mom was bad enough. I was not the best son, buy i was there for her because she needed me. She wanted a puppu i got us one since i was living with her caring for her. I trained him to be by her side and express true loving protection. I miss my little buddy and my mom 😭. God Bless you all, sorry for the legnthy post.

Demi777

Oct 13, 2014
Germany
In life you have ideas to better a situation. However, in these trials they are meant to shape you for better service unto The Lord. I dealt with a whole lot in my life, no jot just relationships. Family issues as well. I was beat, and was told if I went to sleep I would die. My brother sure knew how to show love didn't he? *sigh* But intime I grew to move on from it and try to forgive him for his actions. We do not yalk now because he lives in a couple states away with my other brother. My brother who done this to me, he grew up alot and demonstrated love and care for my mother who was not very good in health because of her illness,. She was a very loving lady, she instilled her strength in all 6 of us. I miss her deeply brothets and sisters but one day i will see her again welcoming me home in Heaven. Tonight was excellent I was loving every moment of it. This girl who likes me kinda acted upset I caught my line up and walked to her and placed my hand on her arm gently and asked if she was ok. But in teality i could tell something was wrong. No im not doubting and it was simply because she was not getting much attention because she really likes me. So i made myself available for her to see me. She not obsessed neither am i. Its just we have that connection you know? She went to d-bone i told her i will be there shortly. My trainer asked me to go hang birds i said i dont know how. So she got someone else to do it. I went over there and started racking the birds down, i am a little sore but it was worth it. She saw me and smiled, then i went to go talk to her my line lead is off for two days and i was asked to cover her im like wow God is very trully blessing me i said yes ill be here. God is very awesome, i love Him. He takes care of His children!! I got done with picking birds off the floor to clean and sterilize i went to the cafeteria were my locker is and she was there we hugged for the first time. Im being slow and respectful like any southern boy from my town would be. My mom had a rate blood disorder HHT. She dealt with a whole lot, being a single mom was bad enough. I was not the best son, buy i was there for her because she needed me. She wanted a puppu i got us one since i was living with her caring for her. I trained him to be by her side and express true loving protection. I miss my little buddy and my mom 😭. God Bless you all, sorry for the legnthy post.
May God comfort your heart and make your tears springs of joy.
Keep ur head up warrior. Your special
Thanks for your post

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
Long posts are easier to read if you break them up into paragraphs with white spaces between them.. I will break up you post below to help others who maybe finding it hard to read.. And I agree with Demi777's reply. :)

""""In life you have ideas to better a situation. However, in these trials they are meant to shape you for better service unto The Lord. I dealt with a whole lot in my life, no jot just relationships. Family issues as well. I was beat, and was told if I went to sleep I would die. My brother sure knew how to show love didn't he? *sigh*

But in time I grew to move on from it and try to forgive him for his actions. We do not talk now because he lives in a couple states away with my other brother. My brother who done this to me, he grew up a lot and demonstrated love and care for my mother who was not very good in health because of her illness,. She was a very loving lady, she instilled her strength in all 6 of us. I miss her deeply brothers and sisters but one day i will see her again welcoming me home in Heaven.

Tonight was excellent I was loving every moment of it. This girl who likes me kinda acted upset I caught my line up and walked to her and placed my hand on her arm gently and asked if she was ok. But in reality i could tell something was wrong. No I'm not doubting and it was simply because she was not getting much attention because she really likes me. So i made myself available for her to see me. She not obsessed neither am i. Its just we have that connection you know? She went to d-bone i told her i will be there shortly.

My trainer asked me to go hang birds i said i don't know how. So she got someone else to do it. I went over there and started racking the birds down, i am a little sore but it was worth it. She saw me and smiled, then i went to go talk to her my line lead is off for two days and i was asked to cover her I'm like wow God is very truly blessing me i said yes ill be here. God is very awesome, i love Him. He takes care of His children!! I got done with picking birds off the floor to clean and sterilize i went to the cafeteria were my locker is and she was there we hugged for the first time. I'm being slow and respectful like any southern boy from my town would be.

My mom had a rate blood disorder HHT. She dealt with a whole lot, being a single mom was bad enough. I was not the best son, buy i was there for her because she needed me. She wanted a puppu i got us one since i was living with her caring for her. I trained him to be by her side and express true loving protection. I miss my little buddy and my mom 😭.

God Bless you all, sorry for the lengthy post. """"

J

jbrooks5912

Long posts are easier to read if you break them up into paragraphs with white spaces between them.. I will break up you post below to help others who maybe finding it hard to read.. And I agree with Demi777's reply. :)

""""In life you have ideas to better a situation. However, in these trials they are meant to shape you for better service unto The Lord. I dealt with a whole lot in my life, no jot just relationships. Family issues as well. I was beat, and was told if I went to sleep I would die. My brother sure knew how to show love didn't he? *sigh*

But in time I grew to move on from it and try to forgive him for his actions. We do not talk now because he lives in a couple states away with my other brother. My brother who done this to me, he grew up a lot and demonstrated love and care for my mother who was not very good in health because of her illness,. She was a very loving lady, she instilled her strength in all 6 of us. I miss her deeply brothers and sisters but one day i will see her again welcoming me home in Heaven.

Tonight was excellent I was loving every moment of it. This girl who likes me kinda acted upset I caught my line up and walked to her and placed my hand on her arm gently and asked if she was ok. But in reality i could tell something was wrong. No I'm not doubting and it was simply because she was not getting much attention because she really likes me. So i made myself available for her to see me. She not obsessed neither am i. Its just we have that connection you know? She went to d-bone i told her i will be there shortly.

My trainer asked me to go hang birds i said i don't know how. So she got someone else to do it. I went over there and started racking the birds down, i am a little sore but it was worth it. She saw me and smiled, then i went to go talk to her my line lead is off for two days and i was asked to cover her I'm like wow God is very truly blessing me i said yes ill be here. God is very awesome, i love Him. He takes care of His children!! I got done with picking birds off the floor to clean and sterilize i went to the cafeteria were my locker is and she was there we hugged for the first time. I'm being slow and respectful like any southern boy from my town would be.

My mom had a rate blood disorder HHT. She dealt with a whole lot, being a single mom was bad enough. I was not the best son, buy i was there for her because she needed me. She wanted a puppu i got us one since i was living with her caring for her. I trained him to be by her side and express true loving protection. I miss my little buddy and my mom 😭.

God Bless you all, sorry for the lengthy post. """"
Lol yeah sorry friend i wrote that when i was tired 😁

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Lol yeah sorry friend i wrote that when i was tired 😁
...it was interesting though.

I appreciate your making yourself vulnerable by writing little snippets that offer glimpses of who you are and what you are about. It would be nice if all members were brave enough to do the same as that is what true fellowship is all about.

I surmise that the girl that you are interested in was not upset with you or else she would have flown the coop in the chicken factory. Perhaps the connection that exists will move beyond to just being friends.

My mom had 6 of us too. I am sure that you miss your mom and the little puppy. I miss my dad and my little puppy too. He is looking around for me in another place. When he sees me his little tail will be wagging and we'll have a good time then.

J

jbrooks5912

If this gets posted ignore it its not showing on my screen so imma post it here:

Today was a solid nightmare, one I wish I could do over. At first it was going smooth, then all torment broke loose. I started noticing a change in her, I have been watching. She shyd away from me when I went to talk as normal with no weirdness. Then this black dude looked at me funny, let me ezplain before rationalization sits in.

She did not smile as much to me as before, then she started acting the same as ahe did with me with the black guy. My heart can not handle this for real. I dealt with the same stuff, I really dont lke the whole game of cat and mouse.

If you are for real, dont lead me into a brick wall that crashes when i fall. So i noticed how he was acting then he left then came back i did not watch him i was busy so he came back through smiling.

My buddy when i was at the trash dumpster he asked what was wrong i said nothing which was a lie. He dragged it out of me, i told him its like women "no offence to the real women here who do cherish love" just want a dude who uses them and beats them.

So i started not noticing het, why put my heart out there if she going to stomp it right? So when she walked by she smiled at me i nodded and i looked the othet way.

This is a jerk move on my part, i just been hurt way tok much and my heart is delicate. And very prone to being torn apart by true love.

So, when i walked out i seen her at the wing station i just walked on by. She had to have seen i was down and out, but if ahe asks me what is wrong i gornna be nice and say these words:

Are you just playinh my heart, or are you trying to see how i react. Are you for real or are you just gaming because to me that hurts. Maybe you like attention i understand that but i move slowly so that i can get the feelings right and move forward. Its all bexauaw i am a gentleman im not here to sleep with you i am here to love you conpaaaionatley. But if youre not in it for love please dont and just move on because mh heart it cant handle another break its got ao many holes as it is.

To beat it all folks i started thinking bout mom and i startes loosing sighta of my job and u started moving slowly. No i do not need counceling abiut love i just hate being lead on.

IT HURTS like mad

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
If this gets posted ignore it its not showing on my screen so imma post it here:

Today was a solid nightmare, one I wish I could do over. At first it was going smooth, then all torment broke loose. I started noticing a change in her, I have been watching. She shyd away from me when I went to talk as normal with no weirdness. Then this black dude looked at me funny, let me ezplain before rationalization sits in.

She did not smile as much to me as before, then she started acting the same as ahe did with me with the black guy. My heart can not handle this for real. I dealt with the same stuff, I really dont lke the whole game of cat and mouse.

If you are for real, dont lead me into a brick wall that crashes when i fall. So i noticed how he was acting then he left then came back i did not watch him i was busy so he came back through smiling.

My buddy when i was at the trash dumpster he asked what was wrong i said nothing which was a lie. He dragged it out of me, i told him its like women "no offence to the real women here who do cherish love" just want a dude who uses them and beats them.

So i started not noticing het, why put my heart out there if she going to stomp it right? So when she walked by she smiled at me i nodded and i looked the othet way.

This is a jerk move on my part, i just been hurt way tok much and my heart is delicate. And very prone to being torn apart by true love.

So, when i walked out i seen her at the wing station i just walked on by. She had to have seen i was down and out, but if ahe asks me what is wrong i gornna be nice and say these words:

Are you just playinh my heart, or are you trying to see how i react. Are you for real or are you just gaming because to me that hurts. Maybe you like attention i understand that but i move slowly so that i can get the feelings right and move forward. Its all bexauaw i am a gentleman im not here to sleep with you i am here to love you conpaaaionatley. But if youre not in it for love please dont and just move on because mh heart it cant handle another break its got ao many holes as it is.

To beat it all folks i started thinking bout mom and i startes loosing sighta of my job and u started moving slowly. No i do not need counceling abiut love i just hate being lead on.

IT HURTS like mad
Yep. When girls start playing silly games with you it is time to walk away.. But yeah you are going to take a hit from the experience if you had feelings for the girl.. But the more you let her play silly games with you the more the pain will be dragged out. So it's best to move on as soon as you know your being used..