how can human flesh have God's type of Love let us view God's type of Love
1 Corinthians 13:4-13
New King James Version (NKJV)
[SUP]
4 [/SUP]Love suffers long
and is kind; love does not envy; love does not parade itself, is not puffed up; [SUP]
5 [/SUP]does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not provoked, thinks no evil; [SUP]
6 [/SUP]does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth; [SUP]
7 [/SUP]bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.
[SUP]
8 [/SUP]Love never fails. But whether
there are prophecies, they will fail; whether
there are tongues, they will cease; whether
there is knowledge, it will vanish away. [SUP]
9 [/SUP]For we know in part and we prophesy in part. [SUP]
10 [/SUP]But when that which is perfect has come, then that which is in part will be done away.
[SUP]
11 [/SUP]When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child; but when I became a man, I put away childish things. [SUP]
12 [/SUP]For now we see in a mirror, dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part, but then I shall know just as I also am known.
[SUP]
13 [/SUP]And now abide faith, hope, love, these three; but the greatest of these
is love.
Can any Human flesh accomplish this type of Love? Correct only God can and God's Spirit living in you can?
So why not ask God for the resurrected life in God's Spirit and be shown it through the cross, First by the death becomes our death with Christ to the flesh, so that what? we can be possibly raised in the Spirit and live to God in the Spirit of God
How can God only be worshipped today?
- John 4:23
But the hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for the Father is seeking such to worship Him.
John 4:22-24 (in Context) John 4 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations
- John 4:24 God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth.”
John 4:23-25 (in Context) John 4 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations
- John 14:17 the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him; but you know Him, for He dwells with you and will be in you.
John 14:16-18 (in Context) John 14 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations
- John 16:13 However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come.