LOVE IS fULFILLING THE LAW OF GOD BUT DOES NOT MEAN THAT YOU MAY IGNORE GOD'S LAW

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Revelation 14:12, "In this manner are the saints purified--by keeping the Laws of Yahweh, in conformity with the faith in Yahshua Messiah."

We need both, one without the other is dead.

I think what constitutes faith in modern times is different from what the Diciples and apostles thought faith was:

Hebrews 4:2, "For this message was preached to us, as well as to them; but the word which they heard did not benefit them, because they did not share in the faith of those who obeyed."

What I mean is, if I said I believe and one of the men that wrote the Scriptures seen me doning something contrary to Yahweh, I THINK they would say that I ACTURLLY DONT BELIEVE, because if I did I would do what Yahweh wants.

The House of Yahweh ?
 

No they teach false prophet worship.




King James Bible
Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

Revelation 14:12, "In this manner are the saints purified--by keeping the Laws of Yahweh, in conformity with the faith in Yahshua Messiah."
(IDK hot it got linked?)
We need both, one without the other is dead.

I think what constitutes faith in modern times is different from what the Diciples and apostles thought faith was:

Hebrews 4:2, "For this message was preached to us, as well as to them; but the word which they heard did not benefit them, because they did not share in the faith of those who obeyed."

English Standard Version
1Therefore, while the promise of entering his rest still stands, let us fear lest any of you should seem to have failed to reach it. 2For good news came to us just as to them, but the message they heard did not benefit them, because they were not united by faith with those who listened

What I mean is, if I said I believe and one of the men that wrote the Scriptures seen me doning something contrary to Yahweh, I THINK they would say that I ACTURLLY DONT BELIEVE, because if I did I would do what Yahweh wants.


So is it evil to be obedient?
 
So is it evil to be obedient?

no, it is arrogant to think you are more obedient than you are:)
but who knows - maybe you are righteous enough.

using Hebrew words and names doesn't make you righteous.
in fact, nothing you do will ever make you righteous enough.


Romans 5
Christ's Sacrifice for the Ungodly

7For one will hardly die for a righteous man; though perhaps for the good man someone would dare even to die. 8But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. 9Much more then, having now been justified by His blood, we shall be saved from the wrath of God through Him

Romans 8
26In the same way the Spirit also helps our weakness; for we do not know how to pray as we should, but the Spirit Himself intercedes for us with groanings too deep for words; 27and He who searches the hearts knows what the mind of the Spirit is, because He intercedes for the saints according to the will of God.

28And we know that God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose. 29For those whom He foreknew, He also predestined to become conformed to the image of His Son, so that He would be the firstborn among many brethren; 30and these whom He predestined, He also called; and these whom He called, He also justified; and these whom He justified, He also glorified.

31What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who is against us? 32He who did not spare His own Son, but delivered Him over for us all, how will He not also with Him freely give us all things? 33Who will bring a charge against God’s elect? God is the one who justifies; 34who is the one who condemns? Christ Jesus is He who died, yes, rather who was raised, who is at the right hand of God, who also intercedes for us. 35Who will separate us from the love of Christ? Will tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?

36Just as it is written,
“FOR YOUR SAKE WE ARE BEING PUT TO DEATH ALL DAY LONG;
WE WERE CONSIDERED AS SHEEP TO BE SLAUGHTERED.”

37But in all these things we overwhelmingly conquer through Him who loved us. 38For I am convinced that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor things present, nor things to come, nor powers, 39nor height, nor depth, nor any other created thing, will be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
 
no, it is arrogant to think you are more obedient than you are:)
but who knows - maybe you are righteous enough.

using Hebrew words and names doesn't make you righteous.
in fact, nothing you do will ever make you righteous enough.

You seem to ahve something against me.

One I never claimed I was righteous, as I leave all judgement to Yahweh and Yahshua, so I can not even say where I stand if I wanted to know myself.

My focus is on not "trampling the Son of Yahweh umderfott" or not "insulting the Spirit of mercy." Hebrews 10:29

I fell with the unimagineable amount of paticence and mercy Yahweh has shown me I OWE IT TO HIM TO BE MORE LIKE HE WANTS ME TO BE, He has cahnged me and I dont want to take that for granted.

Also the majority of teaching in the world today is basically, "your healed, now go do whatever you want." (this is not aimed at you I dont know you, this is mainstream teaching)

Yahchanan 5:14, "Afterward, Yahshua found him in the sacred precincts and said to him: Behold, you are healed. Sin no more, or a worse thing will come upon you."

I take His words to heart.
 
You seem to ahve something against me.

One I never claimed I was righteous, as I leave all judgement to Yahweh and Yahshua, so I can not even say where I stand if I wanted to know myself..

i have nothing against you.

......

how is it you don't know where you stand?:)
do you know how you are saved?


Romans 1:16
For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes: first to the Jew, then to the Gentile.


1 Corinthians 1:21
For since in the wisdom of God the world through its wisdom did not know him, God was pleased through the foolishness of what was preached to save those who believe.


John 3:7
6"That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. 7"Do not be amazed that I said to you, 'You must be born again.' 8"The wind blows where it wishes and you hear the sound of it, but do not know where it comes from and where it is going; so is everyone who is born of the Spirit."


Ephesians 1
Spiritual Blessings

12to the end that we who were the first to hope in Christ would be to the praise of His glory. 13In Him, you also, after listening to the message of truth, the gospel of your salvation-- having also believed, you were sealed in Him with the Holy Spirit of promise, 14who is given as a pledge of our inheritance, with a view to the redemption of God's own possession, to the praise of His glory.


Ephesians 2
By Grace Through Faith
1And you were dead in the trespasses and sins 2in which you once walked, following the course of this world, following the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that is now at work in the sons of disobedience— 3among whom we all once lived in the passions of our flesh, carrying out the desires of the bodya and the mind, and were by nature children of wrath, like the rest of mankind. 4Butb God, being rich in mercy, because of the great love with which he loved us, 5even when we were dead in our trespasses, made us alive together with Christ—by grace you have been saved— 6and raised us up with him and seated us with him in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus, 7so that in the coming ages he might show the immeasurable riches of his grace in kindness toward us in Christ Jesus. 8For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, 9not a result of works, so that no one may boast. 10For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them.

One in Christ
11Therefore remember that at one time you Gentiles in the flesh, called “the uncircumcision” by what is called the circumcision, which is made in the flesh by hands— 12remember that you were at that time separated from Christ, alienated from the commonwealth of Israel and strangers to the covenants of promise, having no hope and without God in the world. 13But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far off have been brought near by the blood of Christ. 14For he himself is our peace, who has made us both one and has broken down in his flesh the dividing wall of hostility 15by abolishing the law of commandments expressed in ordinances, that he might create in himself one new man in place of the two, so making peace, 16and might reconcile us both to God in one body through the cross, thereby killing the hostility. 17And he came and preached peace to you who were far off and peace to those who were near. 18For through him we both have access in one Spirit to the Father. 19So then you are no longer strangers and aliens,c but you are fellow citizens with the saints and members of the household of God, 20built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Christ Jesus himself being the cornerstone, 21in whom the whole structure, being joined together, grows into a holy temple in the Lord. 22In him you also are being built together into a dwelling place for God byd the Spirit.

~

1 John 5
Overcoming the World

1 Whoever believes that Jesus is the Christ is born of God, and whoever loves the Father loves the child born of Him.2 By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God and observe His commandments.3 For this is the love of God, that we keep His commandments; and His commandments are not burdensome.4 For whatever is born of God overcomes the world; and this is the victory that has overcome the world—our faith.

5Who is the one who overcomes the world, but he who believes that Jesus is the Son of God?6This is the One who came by water and blood, Jesus Christ; not with the water only, but with the water and with the blood. It is the Spirit who testifies, because the Spirit is the truth.7For there are three that testify:8the Spirit and the water and the blood; and the three are in agreement.9If we receive the testimony of men, the testimony of God is greater; for the testimony of God is this, that He has testified concerning His Son.10The one who believes in the Son of God has the testimony in himself; the one who does not believe God has made Him a liar, because he has not believed in the testimony that God has given concerning His Son.11And the testimony is this, that God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son.12He who has the Son has the life; he who does not have the Son of God does not have the life.

...

4. For—(See on [2650]1Jo 5:3). The reason why "His commandments are not grievous." Though there is a conflict in keeping them, the sue for the whole body of the regenerate is victory over every opposing influence; meanwhile there is a present joy to each believer in keeping them which makes them "not grievous."

whatsoever—Greek, "all that is begotten of God." The neuter expresses the universal whole, or aggregate of the regenerate, regarded as one collective body Joh 3:6; 6:37, 39, "where Bengel remarks, that in Jesus' discourses, what the Father has given Him is called, in the singular number and neuter gender, all whatsoever; those who come to the Son are described in the masculine gender and plural number, they all, or singular, every one. The Father has given, as it were, the whole mass to the Son, that all whom He gave may be one whole: that universal whole the Son singly evolves, in the execution of the divine plan."

overcometh—habitually.

the world—all that is opposed to keeping the commandments of God, or draws us off from God, in this world, including our corrupt flesh, on which the world's blandishments or threats act, as also including Satan, the prince of this world (Joh 12:31; 14:30; 16:11).

this is the victory that overcometh—Greek aorist, "… that hath (already) overcome the world": the victory (where faith is) hereby is implied as having been already obtained (1Jo 2:13; 4:4).

- Jamieson-Fausset-Brown Bible Commentary


Galatians 3:2
I would like to learn just one thing from you: Did you receive the Spirit by the works of the law, or by believing what you heard?

Galatians 3:5
So again I ask, does God give you his Spirit and work miracles among you by the works of the law, or by your believing what you heard?
 
thats a low blow, and how do you know how obedient I am, it seems to me THAT IS JUDGEMENT

that kind of hurt

i don't know how obedient you are.
do you?



Romans 5:19
For just as through the disobedience of the one man the many were made sinners, so also through the obedience of the one man the many will be made righteous.

Galatians 2:17
"But if, in seeking to be justified in Christ, we Jews find ourselves also among the sinners, doesn't that mean that Christ promotes sin? Absolutely not!

Galatians 2:21
I do not set aside the grace of God, for if righteousness could be gained through the law, Christ died for nothing!"

Galatians 3:22
But Scripture has locked up everything under the control of sin, so that what was promised, being given through faith in Jesus Christ, might be given to those who believe.

Galatians 3:23
Before the coming of this faith, we were held in custody under the law, locked up until the faith that was to come would be revealed

Galatians 3:21
Is the law, therefore, opposed to the promises of God? Absolutely not! For if a law had been given that could impart life, then righteousness would certainly have come by the law.

Galatians 3:24
So the law was our guardian until Christ came that we might be justified by faith.

Galatians 6:14
May I never boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, through which the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world
 
i have nothing against you.

how is it you don't know where you stand?:)
do you know how you are saved?

Onece saved always saved is Scriptually not true:

Hebrews 10:26-30
"For if we sin willfully after we have received the knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins, But a certain fearful expectation of judgment, and fiery indignation which will devour the adversaries. Those who rejected the Law given through Mosheh died without mercy on the testimony of two or three witnesses. How much more severely do you think a man deserves to be punished, who has trampled the Son of Yahweh underfoot, and has counted the blood of the covenant (with which He was sanctified) an unholy thing, and who has insulted the Spirit of mercy? For we know Him Who has said: Vengeance is Mine; I will repay, says Yahweh. And again: Yahweh will judge His people."

Romans 3:25, "Whom Yahweh set forth as a sacrifice of atonement by His own blood, through the faith, to declare His righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of Yahweh."

And since I can not say what will happen even tomorrow, I have no say in my eternity. All I can do is hold fast to Yahweh, keep the faith in the work Yahshua did and strive for obedience to Yahweh's Laws.

In the modern day, it has become about having CONFIDENCE, not about actually doing what Yahshua taught. One can have all the confidence in the wopld that they are saved, that does not mean they are. I can not tell Yahweh what to do. People say "speak it true." I dont speak anything true, I humbly ask in prayer.

Mattithyah 24:12-13, "And because iniquity (Lawlessness) will abound, the love of the many will grow cold. But he who endures until the end, the same will be saved."

Yaaqob 4:13-17, "Come now, you who say: Today or tomorrow, we will go to such and such a city, and remain a year there to buy and sell, and make a profit. Yet you do not know what tomorrow may bring. For what is your life? Is it
not a vapor that appears for a little while, and then vanishes away? Instead, you ought to say: If it is Yahweh's will, and we are alive, we will do this or that. As it is, you are arrogant in your boasting; All such boasting is evil
. Therefore, to anyone who knows how to act righteously, but does not do it, it is sin."
 
Mattithyah 5:17-20, "Do not even think that I have come to destroy the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to destroy them, but to establish them. For truly I say to you; Unless heaven and earth passes away, one yodh--the smallest of the letters--will in no way pass from the Law, until all things are perfected. Whosoever, therefore, will break one of the least of these Laws, and will teach men so, he will be called the least in the Kingdom of Yahweh; but whosoever will do and teach them, the same will be called great in the Kingdom of Yahweh. For I say to you: Unless your righteousness exceeds the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, you will certainly not enter into the Kingdom of Yahweh."

Why would the Messiah want people to do and teach something that was done away? ("but whosoever will do and teach them")

Revelation 22:12-15, "And behold, I come quickly, and My reward is with Me, to give every man according as his work will be. I am the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End. Blessed are those who keep His Laws, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city. For outside are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and worshipers of gods and everyone who professes to love, yet practices breaking the Law."

None can say they follow the Messiah and say this verse is not true and binding. ("Blessed are those who keep His Laws, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city")

I take these very seriously, these are the words of the Messiah, my King, how can he be my King if I don't subject myself to what He says?
 
We are living in a time when we are told lawlessness will prevail. You can see it growing, here, and well meaning people who love the Lord are helping. In order for lawlessness to prevail, the church must go soft on sin while still believing they are true to God. The devil is accomplishing this, and using scripture to do it.

It is the same method the devil used when Christ was tempted in the desert, he quotes scripture and says tells Christ He can obey satan and stay within scripture. Christ said no, for other scriptures had to be considered. No, Christ would not jump from a high place even if God would protect him, for instance, for that would be ignoring other scripture.

So on Christian chat people are quoting scripture and saying that it says we can ignore God's Law. The forces against God are working. It is like Jesus being tempted. And the answer is, like Jesus said, no we cannot for God says no.

Our world is paying dearly for these ideas about God's word, but soon Christ will come again. We are the remnant who will live.
 
Onece saved always saved is Scriptually not true:

Hebrews 10:26-30
"For if we sin willfully after we have received the knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins, But a certain fearful expectation of judgment, and fiery indignation which will devour the adversaries. Those who rejected the Law given through Mosheh died without mercy on the testimony of two or three witnesses. How much more severely do you think a man deserves to be punished, who has trampled the Son of Yahweh underfoot, and has counted the blood of the covenant (with which He was sanctified) an unholy thing, and who has insulted the Spirit of mercy? For we know Him Who has said: Vengeance is Mine; I will repay, says Yahweh. And again: Yahweh will judge His people."

sigh
this was a warning to the 1st century Hebrews who were withering under persecution; or longing for their pre-eminence in Jerusalem and with the Temple - to NOT GO BACK (to the Old Covenant) - since there would nothing to go back to.

no more sacrifice for sins! - is there a Temple now? animals being sacrificed? NO.

people LOVE to take this out of context.
it's saying the OPPOSITE of what you are claiming.

i am not doing the OSAS game.
it's a trap and actually makes a mockery of the assurance we have.
abide, yes. assurance? YES.

assurance in what?

where is your TRUST? in yourself? or God's promises through Christ?
were you good enough to be born again?
:)

~

yes, i have read and heard of people who claimed they were Christians - who now utterly reject Jesus and renounce His Name. ironically, many start off in the Hebrew Roots Movement. if you want documentation on that let me know.

nobody (i know of) is advocating go and sin willfully, okay?
go live like the devil.

that's absurd. every Christian born of the Spirit WILL be changed.
the trinity is involved here - is God going to do ALL THIS and fail?

(many) people are here at CC because they are CHANGED. and are seeking the people of God and the Word of God.
which is apparently hard to find today. why is it so hard to continue to comfort the Lord's people with the very same Gospel of God's Love in Christ they first heard?

are they now going to be made right in the flesh after being given the Spirit?

yes....we must abide in Christ. what do you think people are doing here?
and all around the world? seriously.

some will wimp out under pain of death i guess....that just tells me they didn't truly believe what the WORD said - which is exactly what the Hebrews passage is saying. why would you depart under persecution or boredom or love of sin if you REALLY believe?:)

but unless you reject the New Testament, we are not made right by works of the Law but by FAITH.
faith in Christ WILL turn us to Him - again and again, whether we fall or stand.

Romans 3:25, "Whom Yahweh set forth as a sacrifice of atonement by His own blood, through the faith, to declare His righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of Yahweh."

arg.

"for the remission of sins that are past" isn't YOUR sins until your conversion. then no sins forgiven AFTER!

it was the sins of past generations whose sins were only covered UNTIL the Lamb came.
now they are GONE.

Romans 3:21
Justified by Faith

21But now apart from the Law the righteousness of God has been manifested, being witnessed by the Law and the Prophets, 22even the righteousness of God through faith in Jesus Christ for all those who believe; for there is no distinction

stop sinning!
today!

And since I can not say what will happen even tomorrow, I have no say in my eternity. All I can do is hold fast to Yahweh, keep the faith in the work Yahshua did and strive for obedience to Yahweh's Laws.

and how is it that it's so easily laid on others that they are not doing as you do?
can someone have a circumcised heart (God's work, not ours) and not be changed?
can they have the love of God shed abroad in their hearts and not know their Father?

are we perfect?
i'm not.

In the modern day, it has become about having CONFIDENCE, not about actually doing what Yahshua taught. One can have all the confidence in the wopld that they are saved, that does not mean they are. I can not tell Yahweh what to do. People say "speak it true." I dont speak anything true, I humbly ask in prayer..

like what?
building booths?

is that what He taught?

show me that!

He taught love and mercy and kindness to others.
and He taught us to preach the GOOD NEWS - not the kind-of-maybe-good-news.

Mattithyah 24:12-13, "And because iniquity (Lawlessness) will abound, the love of the many will grow cold. But he who endures until the end, the same will be saved."

okay....so, is your love for Jesus growing cold?
what about for the WORD?
for your church?
for the stranger?

if so, maybe you have a problem.

Yaaqob 4:13-17, "Come now, you who say: Today or tomorrow, we will go to such and such a city, and remain a year there to buy and sell, and make a profit. Yet you do not know what tomorrow may bring. For what is your life? Is it
not a vapor that appears for a little while, and then vanishes away? Instead, you ought to say: If it is Yahweh's will, and we are alive, we will do this or that. As it is, you are arrogant in your boasting; All such boasting is evil
. Therefore, to anyone who knows how to act righteously, but does not do it, it is sin."

that's true.
but sooner or later we have to make this personal.
not just repeating these verses.

do you do what you know you should every day?
do you not do what you are commanded not to do everyday?

are you without sin?
the Bible says no.

how do we know we are sinning?
because we have been given eyes to see and a heart to now know what sin is.
and how awful it is.

does that mean we like it or are happy with it?
i'm not. so i confess my sins.
it doesn't take much to convince yourself you're not sinning.

do you do what you know you should every day?
do you not do what you are commanded not to do everyday?

Psalm 32:5
I acknowledged my sin to you, and I did not cover my iniquity; I said, “I will confess my transgressions to the LORD,” and you forgave the iniquity of my sin. Selah

this whole notion that God sent His Son to pay for our sins, then is furious and about to cast us into hell is HORRIBLE!
that's the mishandling of that passage in Hebrews.

i don't know why people do it.

God is pleased with HIS SON.
WHY?

ask yourself that.
 
Originally Posted by Hizikyah Mattithyah 24:12-13, "And because iniquity (Lawlessness) will abound, the love of the many will grow cold. But he who endures until the end, the same will be saved."


okay....so, is your love for Jesus growing cold?
what about for the WORD?
for your church?
for the stranger?

if so, maybe you have a problem.

How easily you place your words into my mouth. How did quoting this verse warrant this false attack?
 
This is not true, the Pharisees had THEIR OWN LAW which was called the Talmud, they did not keep Yahweh's Law.

Learn about that topic here: http://christianchat.com/bible-discussion-forum/72285-key-unlock-some-yahshuas-words.html


1 Yahchanan 5:2-3, "By this we know that we love the children of Yahweh: When we love Yahweh by keeping His Laws. For this is the love of Yahweh: That we keep His Law, and His Law is not grievous."

The pharisees had to be directed 4 different times by Christ on how to keep the Sabbath correctly. They kept it by the law, and they added to the law to help them keep the law. They still had it wrong. They weren't keeping it holy, but they were keeping the sabbath.

You can summarize what I'm to find in that thread and I'll go peek. I'm not going to read a whole thread and try to surmise what you wanted me to see, that's just a trip straight to frustration.

I don't mean that in a rude way. But heppa brudder out.
 
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Hizikyah
And since I can not say what will happen even tomorrow, I have no say in my eternity. All I can do is hold fast to Yahweh, keep the faith in the work Yahshua did and strive for obedience to Yahweh's Laws.


and how is it that it's so easily laid on others that they are not doing as you do?
can someone have a circumcised heart (God's work, not ours) and not be changed?
can they have the love of God shed abroad in their hearts and not know their Father?

are we perfect?
i'm not.


"and how is it that it's so easily laid on others that they are not doing as you do?"

you are delusional, where did anything like this ever come out of my mouth, I think you have a pre-determened view of who I am, what I think, AND WHAT I DO. YOU HAVE PROBLEMS AND I DIDNT CAUSE THEM.
 
Originally quote by Hizikyah:And since I can not say what will happen even tomorrow, I have no say in my eternity. All I can do is hold fast to Yahweh, keep the faith in the work Yahshua did and strive for obedience to Yahweh's Laws...........

Yaaqob 4:13-17, "Come now, you who say: Today or tomorrow, we will go to such and such a city, and remain a year there to buy and sell, and make a profit. Yet you do not know what tomorrow may bring. For what is your life? Is it
not a vapor that appears for a little while, and then vanishes away? Instead, you ought to say: If it is Yahweh's will, and we are alive, we will do this or that. As it is, you are arrogant in your boasting; All such boasting is evil
. Therefore, to anyone who knows how to act righteously, but does not do it, it is sin."


Your response:

but sooner or later we have to make this personal.
not just repeating these verses

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
 


Yahdha (Jude 1:4, "For there are certain men who have secretly crept in, who were before of old ordained for this condemnation, unholy men, who turn the undeserved pardon of our One Supreme Savior Yahweh into licentiousness, and deny Yahshua our Messiah."

Mattithyah 7:20, "Therefore, by their fruits you will know them."

Your false representation is too much, I can not continue in this at this time.
 
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Hizikyah
And since I can not say what will happen even tomorrow, I have no say in my eternity. All I can do is hold fast to Yahweh, keep the faith in the work Yahshua did and strive for obedience to Yahweh's Laws.

"and how is it that it's so easily laid on others that they are not doing as you do?"

you are delusional, where did anything like this ever come out of my mouth, I think you have a pre-determened view of who I am, what I think, AND WHAT I DO. YOU HAVE PROBLEMS AND I DIDNT CAUSE THEM.

The Feasts are the way the Almighty tells us to celebrate/honor the Sacrafice, removal of sin, giving of the Spirit, Messiah's return, atonement, this not being oue real home, and the end of all evil. WHY NOT celebrate these things the way Yahweh tells us? These are all things I am thinkful for, I enjoy celebrating them and thinking about them. Most of the world celebrates pagan "holidays" and says there for Yahweh and Yahshua. Yahweh knows we are party animals, He created us, and He gave us a way to party. Why not celebrate His amazing work? (and this Jewish Feast thing is nonsense, they are called FEASTS OF YAHWEH, NOT 1 TIME IN SCRIPTURE ARE THEY JEWISH FEASTS, that is what Constantine sais they were and killed those who kept then and incorperated his pagan "holidays.")

please show me Jesus teaching us keep the feasts as the way to honor His Sacrifice.


Luke 22:19
19And when He had taken some bread and given thanks, He broke it and gave it to them, saying, "This is My body which is given for you; do this in remembrance of Me." 20And in the same way He took the cup after they had eaten, saying, "This cup which is poured out for you is the new covenant in My blood.

1 Corinthians 10:16
Is not the cup of thanksgiving for which we give thanks a participation in the blood of Christ? And is not the bread that we break a participation in the body of Christ?
 
The pharisees had to be directed 4 different times by Christ on how to keep the Sabbath correctly. They kept it by the law, and they added to the law to help them keep the law. They still had it wrong. They weren't keeping it holy, but they were keeping the sabbath.

You can summarize what I'm to find in that thread and I'll go peek. I'm not going to read a whole thread and try to surmise what you wanted me to see, that's just a trip straight to frustration.

I don't mean that in a rude way. But heppa brudder out.

A quote from the Rabbis/Pharisees in the Talmud:

"‘It is not in heaven.’4 What did he mean by this? — Said R. Jeremiah: That the Torah had already been given at Mount Sinai; we pay no attention to a Heavenly Voice,"

To sum it up they say they have the right to divine interpretation and even the Creator has to listen to them. They made loophole laws to disregard Yahweh's Laws and made foolish laws the made it impossible to even keep Sabbath.

Mattithyah 15:3, "But He answered, and said to them: And why do you transgress the Laws of Yahweh by your traditions?"

I posted that thread thinking people would enjoy it because they could better understand the Pharisees and thus understand Yahshua's interactions with them. I promise you, most mis-interpret Yahshua's dealings with them thinking they kept Yahweh's Law, which they did not. Check that thread out, I would be surprised if you didnt better understand those dealings.
 
Yahdha (Jude 1:4, "For there are certain men who have secretly crept in, who were before of old ordained for this condemnation, unholy men, who turn the undeserved pardon of our One Supreme Savior Yahweh into licentiousness, and deny Yahshua our Messiah."

Mattithyah 7:20, "Therefore, by their fruits you will know them."

Your false representation is too much, I can not continue in this at this time.

now now.....i thought you were all about "you don't know me - please don't misrepresent me".
you guys who think you're saved by the Law are so quick to scream licentiousness.

li·cen·tious (l-snshs)
adj.
1. Lacking moral discipline or ignoring legal restraint, especially in sexual conduct.
2. Having no regard for accepted rules or standards.

i missed your answer as to whether or not you have sin.
i know you said you can't continue - but perhaps you answered truthfully.
i'll look.