I dunno... That would give new meaning to the whole "pursuit of happiness" thing.Love = Happiness
Yes or no? When you feel love for something or someone you are experiencing happiness.
So really when you choose or find a way to love you are increasing your happiness.
Love = Happiness
Yes or no? When you feel love for something or someone you are experiencing happiness.
So really when you choose or find a way to love you are increasing your happiness.

This calls for a test of that theory, with some Blue Bell (tm) homemade vanilla ice cream.I believe that Christian love equals joy. I understand what the OP is saying, but IMO, there is a difference between happiness and joy. Happiness usually is earthly and temporary, while joy is spiritual and eternal.
There are many examples that could be made, but I guess the first I think of is that eating blackberry cobbler makes me happy, but having Gods unwavering love gives me joy.