Love Mohammad

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I

isaria

and the Holy Quran to much to stop being a shia muslims.

I repent my sins again.
Just writing to apolagise for such writings.
I am educated and i do not sound or read lol as if i were and that is because i am emotional used this as a blabber vent time.

I can only repent and try be a less horrid in ways i write here.

Once one is truly this no matter how brainwashed or forgotten or horrid things ne remains this.

If some people in your mosque, or christian church or temple or village or country or world and beyond are horrid should not make you loose faith despite torture and brainwash many people kept faith.

Oh, for this day I saw my Father and I tell you Golly how beautiful he is.
This is my real father.
I was not raised with him as such and have not seen him before as such and was astounding at what a incredibly beautiful man he is inside and out and can not begin to say how proud i am of he.
I prayer I shall honour he and be good and meet him again.

As for marriage the oldest one was best for me.
It was so oh, I can not put words to it. so right.
I can not begin to praise him enough.

Indeed if most are horrid there is still some truly holy good beings blessed they be. ha ha ha

God bless you and I apolagise for using this space blabbering.

Love bomb wishes and also for better iran and for each to wear there own aura and eyes and time etc etc.

massorite

Jan 3, 2015

I repent my sins again.
I am educated and i do not sound or read lol as if i were and that is because i am emotional used this as a blabber vent time.

Once one is truly this no matter how brainwashed or forgotten or horrid things ne remains this.

If some people in your mosque, or christian church or temple or village or country or world and beyond are horrid should not make you loose faith despite torture and brainwash many people kept faith.

This is my real father.
I was not raised with him as such and have not seen him before as such and was astounding at what a incredibly beautiful man he is inside and out and can not begin to say how proud i am of he.

Indeed if most are horrid there is still some truly holy good beings blessed they be. ha ha ha

Love bomb wishes and also for better iran and for each to wear there own aura and eyes and time etc etc.
This post doesn't make sence to me could you please be a little more clear?

powderman

Apr 22, 2020
"Guest" means they are no longer a member of this site, and as such, cannot post :)
Thanks, I can understand why. Nobody praising a pedophile murdering false prophet has any business in CHRISTIAN chat.

R

Reformyourself

I repent my sins again.

This is my real father.

John 14:6 Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me”.

powderman

Apr 22, 2020
Koran, AKA, satans roadmap to hell, nothing HOLY about the koran.

Jul 20, 2019
I am seeing a lot of attacks here in these forums, sex, women rights, Islam, deliberate misquoting of scripture to divide people. Spiritual warfare, I am also getting that in my personal journey with narcissists. We need to get back to the bible and study scripture. The enemy has started a false pandemic to place his new world order in authority, prepare for the battle as it has already started

R

Reformyourself

Isaria, Sorry if you have been offended by these posts...I don’t think many ‘Christians’ realise that there is a high probability that Mary was a ‘young’ teenager when she conceived Jesus by The H.S....Please continue searching for The Truth. Numbers 6:24-26 😐

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
apples and oranges, God chose Mary, Mary consented, "be it done unto me according to thy will".
best wishes

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Isaria, Sorry if you have been offended by these posts...I don’t think many ‘Christians’ realise that there is a high probability that Mary was a ‘young’ teenager when she conceived Jesus by The H.S....Please continue searching for The Truth. Numbers 6:24-26 😐
Mohammed married Aisha when she was six... :unsure:

massorite

Jan 3, 2015
Mohammed married Aisha when she was six... :unsure:
Yes I agree. Betrothals were done by the families when the two that were to marry were still young children and in many cultures when the female came into puberty she was considered to be acceptable for marriage. Which was basically at the age of 12 or 13 and the same applied to the male. A Bar mitzvah is a Jewish coming of age ritual for boys, whereas Bat mitzvah is a Jewish coming of age ritual for girls. The plural is b'nai mitzvah for boys, and b'not mitzvah for girls. According to Jewish law, when a Jewish boy is 13 years old, he becomes accountable for his actions and becomes a bar mitzvah. So yes Mary was young when the Holy Spirit put Christ inside of her as she was betrothed but not yet married to Joseph. Joseph was called her husband because of the betrothal but he was not allowed to consummate his marriage to her until after Christ was born.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Yes I agree. Betrothals were done by the families when the two that were to marry were still young children and in many cultures when the female came into puberty she was considered to be acceptable for marriage. Which was basically at the age of 12 or 13 and the same applied to the male. A Bar mitzvah is a Jewish coming of age ritual for boys, whereas Bat mitzvah is a Jewish coming of age ritual for girls. The plural is b'nai mitzvah for boys, and b'not mitzvah for girls. According to Jewish law, when a Jewish boy is 13 years old, he becomes accountable for his actions and becomes a bar mitzvah. So yes Mary was young when the Holy Spirit put Christ inside of her as she was betrothed but not yet married to Joseph. Joseph was called her husband because of the betrothal but he was not allowed to consummate his marriage to her until after Christ was born.
The widower 50 year old Mohammed had been married to his first wife for 25 years before he married Aisha at six.

massorite

Jan 3, 2015
The widower 50 year old Mohammed had been married to his first wife for 25 years before he married Aisha at six.
Yes that is correct. She was called the Queen of Arabia and she hired Muhammad to trade on her behalf. He did so well that she fell in love with him and she asked him to marry her. She was rich and owned a trading business she inherited from her father. She also had kinfolk who were Christians and translated the bible into the local languages.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Yes that is correct. She was called the Queen of Arabia and she hired Muhammad to trade on her behalf. He did so well that she fell in love with him and she asked him to marry her. She was rich and owned a trading business she inherited from her father. She also had kinfolk who were Christians and translated the bible into the local languages.
It was her and another relative who convinced Mohammed to say it was the angel Gabriel who had accosted him in the cave.

powderman

Apr 22, 2020
Allah is a false god, satan himself, Mohamed was a warlord satan chose to keep people from following Jesus Christ. Every convert to islam is a soul lost to satan himself. Islam is like a cancer, a boil on the butt of the entire world.